Wednesday, March 10, 2010

If you guys are wondering hows my studies lately, nah!!

a pic of me and yvonne doing research! we're finding a way to cure AIDS!! and if we suceed, we'll earn a lot a lot of money and become millionaire and stop studying and throw money in front IMU and goyang kaki everyday!! muwahahahaha!

DSC04178
crap la! :p
just fooling around in the lab.

This is the very super yeng Joanne and Lydia.
DSC04176

Yi May!!
DSC04177

I really have to settle down and start studying!! o.o
works are piling up already. I'm like the laziest person in class =/
DSC04185

I've just chop off few inches of my hair few hours ago! T.T =( :(
so short already =(
I asked the hair stylist whether my hair is long enough to perm. he said okay ah. ideal length. dont know really a not. lol. but after thinking and thinking and considering.. aiya. we must be brave and try new styles once in awhile. if not life will have no life right? so I told him just cut it short la!

DSC04186

missing my long long hair already. so short lor now can't hiao guys first. when the wind blow my hair also couldnt fly dy. Have to take a break for a few months! :p

No comments: