Saturday, February 5, 2011

_MG_2909iiii

ELO ELO! hows ur CNY people? :)
mine was expected. quite bad. I guess :(

swollen eyes on cho yat. so very lazy to take pics.
the best less eyebags pic so far from ejin's camera.

hemm. What can I say?
least pics taken this year.
least days stayed in hometown.
least time spent with cousins :(
least snacks, drinks and games.
didnt get to play any fire crackers cause I was feeling sleepy all the time.
cny clothes all simply dig from wardrobe and assume none of my relatives have seen it before.
first time spent new year with both sides of grandparents.
stucked in the jam and took 7hours+ to travel from penang to kl. butt also chao kan!

lastly, cny with an incomplete family :(
thats the part which ruined my whole cny.
bahhh. i dont like rabbit year :(

I hope your cny was more happening than mine :)

gonna go back to uni soon. suckkkkky.
please bear with me. cause I am emo. and I have valid reasons for being emo :( I already try my best to look happy. must be understanding kay?

:)

are there any rules saying no emo emo during cny? cause I feel weird for being emo when everybody is happily celebrating cny. hehe.

No comments: