Saturday, November 29, 2008

Let's move it!

So... i guess this is another 1 of my attempts at blogging! haha! except this time, my aims will not be as high as the previous effort. I've learnt that blogging really is a time consuming activity, so readers be forewarned : the main reason I decided to create this blog is to curb my boredom during the holidays! i do not plan to update often, only when the mood comes along for me to share my views and thoughts with the rest of the world xp so if i were you, checking back once a week is more than enough xD

oh and another thing.
when classes start again, my 6th sense tells me that life is gonna be real hectic! so, we'll c how it goes then. lets just hope that this blog doesn't join my list of abandoned blogs xp

till then, c ya! =)

kahernie

No comments: