Sunday, November 30, 2008

WOW! It's the last day of November already! Time flies! guess what i've been up to after my exams?Well....It's TWILIGHT!! haha! i've been spending most of the time lying on the bed reading the twilight series. the movie was just alright compared to the book. why, you ask? that's cuz they cut all the kissing scenes in the movie!! (except 1) WHAT IS THIS?! where is the love?!?! xp


I'm so in love with Edward right now! how i wished my bf was a vampire too..hehehe..hohoho..





for those who know me well, you guys should be aware of how often i switch idols! similar to how i change clothes! xp

but for now..marry me Edward! haha! can i join your vampire family plssss


Talking about exams, they really send shivers down my spine. i have a really major pre-exam stress syndrome. the day before SPM i didnt even get to sleep and ended up going to the clinic the next day after my paper. my heart was beating non-stop man..haha! like boom-boom dance music! but everybody's heart beats non-stop right? xD but seriously, mine was so loud and fast! so the doctor gave me sleeping pills =.= heee..


And before my A-levels exam, i've actually been to 3 doctors! haha! including a plastic surgeon xD (she's actually wei guang's mom la =P )


btw..HAPPY BIRTHDAY KER XIN! haha see i remembered your birthday! =P you told me your birthday will be during the holidays so most of us will forget right? wonder how u're doing in Melaka now! missing me? =P (why blogspot cannot put smilies?)



muaa..ker xin & khai ying =)




khai ying has left to Indonesia or India to study medicine. sorry i can't really differentiate these 2 countries yet hehee


oh..and why hasn't anyone clicked on my nuffnang yet?! haha! click la! =P

No comments: