Friday, February 20, 2009

u were once someone important to me.
but you no longer are.
you've hurt me so much that I couldnt find a reason to give you another chance.
we've been through so many things but you chose to walk that path.
you said our names will never look complete if they didn't come together.
cause of you, I've been crying for days and skipping meals but you never knew.
I wished I could rewind everything and return to the happy moments we used to spend together.
I said I can move on by myself, but that is just a lie.
I wanted so much to get revenge so that you can feel what i'm feeling now.
But hatred is a curved blade that the harm we do, we do to ourselves.
The old lonely darkness has taken a seat alongside me.
I'm so used to it by now, making room for it like the way you make room for a commuter on a crowded bus.
I'm drowning in my own sadness and nobody knows it.
There's nothing left for me to reach out for, no lifeline that can carry me to the shore.
There will be no one that can ever replace you.
but you've changed and I have to accept that.
all I can do now is wish you good luck.
I love you.

sorry for the emo posts these days! haha! i'm really going through a very tough time! I think i've lost faith in love. but i'm sure i'll be fine in...10 years time? lol. abit long. oh God please tell me how to get through this. YUCKS!! I hate guys that like girls by judging on their looks! SUCKS MAN!! i not cute merrr? :p :(

p.s really wana thank all my college friends for cheering me up lately, playing games with me during recess. haha. and also my cousins n U n U n U! u noe who u r =)
i know she's HAWTer but when we were together, i really love you with all my heart <3
i hope she can do the same too =)

7 comments:

EvOney said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
EvOney said...

weeeyy.. i say someting tat will make u happy.. its true n i mean it! UR ENG VY GUD^^ can express vy well=) i tink at least u gained somethin through tis relationship.. count the blessings my dear..it mayb ur lifeline to shore=)i understand how tough it is to overcome it, jia you laa ern^^
*YES! I AGREE! GUYS WHO LIKE GIRLS CZ OF THEIR LOOKS ARE LOUSY!THEY SUCK! WAIT TIL GIRLS JUDGE THEM BACK !

ms.shapenerasers said...

awwwwww. dont be sad wey.
Life's like this right? Nothing lasts forever,
but u had made the effort right !
Holding back will only make things hard to dissolve,
so ! the cheerful kahern i know must learn to adapt :p
ehhh single is not tat bad kayyyyyy,
come la ! one day we go kap jai together okayyy :D
muahahahahhah!!

sha kah ern said...

hahahaha eh cousins!!thx lot la!!ezhen!2night oni tell u wad happened la!or better not later i cry n ruin in my makeup!hahaha!YEAH!!!KAP ZHAIIIII!!ajak me ya!i'm so lonely n lost but i'll be fine i guess =) all i need is time.thx 4 staying up late oso evon!

Conundrum said...

Eh, alah, you okay edi. I thought you'll commit suicide or do something else...*like pouring acid* =_="

You can one lah, just need time - plenty of em!!

It's time for you to be single and hook up guys, lololol!

Mei Hsuan, Chen said...

Cheer up girl! :)

Girrafe said...

:)