Sunday, February 22, 2009

yong's wedding dinner

Yesterday was another wedding dinner of a cousin of mine! SKY! it was aweeesome! Alot of celebrities attended the dinner too :P i'm glad this dinner made my mind busy so i would stop thinking of some stuffs.



The only picture with the bride and bridegroom. but it's incomplete. haha. my dad was the skillful photographer =.= my dress was sliding down! hahaha




Andrew Tan!! know who?! he's a singer! everybody was grabbing the chance to take a picture with him! =) yerrr but i dont look nice in this picture! My eyes are half opened lar!! I wana take again! but have to queue up lerr.. lol. I dont like flash lights :(


you see. no flash light makes people look nicer.


yeejin where are you? this picture will be prefect if u were inside.


cousin & cousin's gf, cousin & cousin's gf and 2 angels behind :P






my new bf! hahaha! so lame =.=


another singer! i forgot what's his name again! heheee! my sis spoiled the pic! ish!

the baby i love to disturb the most xD


my cousins are so handsome right? hehe! i would go after them if my surname isnt sha! keke!


grandpapapapa!














besties forever =) thankyou so much for being such good listeners. the best thing in my life is having both of you as my cousins muaxxx till faint kay =)


I think we will still be attending another 2 or 3 weddings this year! lol. so happie! we will be getting more and more angpaus!

tata everybody! :) i'm okay already. thx =)

oh! HAPPY BIRTHDAY VIVIAN FONG :P

No comments: