Friday, May 29, 2009

DARN!!!

i rarely use harsh words in my blog and now i'm using it cause some thing really terrible had happened! x.x is darn considered a harsh word anyway? haha!


my pre-exam stress syndrome (PESS) is back again!

I was supposed to have my biology and maths paper today so I thought of being a good girl by sleeping early the day before so that i would have enough energy and concentration to think.

Went to bed at 11.30pm, cant sleep. So okay, was thinking maybe still not used to sleeping so early as I've been sleeping around 2++ am these days.

2 hours passed, eyeballs still as wide as fish ball O.O

and my heart was beating like crazy. I could feel the blood flowing fast in my body. Was feeling so hot! So i took out my body brace and slept without it for the first time after 3 years + !!

4 hours passed. started to panic. scared I wouldnt be able to wake up in the morning. woke my sis up and called her to massage and tickle me. keke. thought it would help but no sign of feeling sleepy.



It was already 4am in the morning. not much time left for me to sleep. so i ran to my dad's room and told him what was going on. This is not the first time so he wasn't so surprised.

I slept in between my brother and dad. brother kept telling me not to be scared bla bla bla but changing a different environment to sleep didnt help too. All i was doing at that time was revising in my head how sperm fuse with ovum and how to use a pregnant kit hahaha!

My dad helped me to massage my head and after he thought i was fast asleep, he actually went down to cook something for me to drink o.o some herbal thingy i think. SO SWEET RIGHT <3> c i give two sided love so powerful.


can u imagine how frustrated i was at that moment!?!? ARGH!! how i wished i could disconnect my veins so the heart would stop beating!! and reconnect it at 7am >.<

so the conclusion is... I didnt sleep the whole night! not even 1 second!!

AND!!

I DID REALLY VERY BADLY IN MY MATHS PAPER!!! T.T

so sad la haihhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

T.T please dont give me a Banana for maths la!! i beg euuuuu

actually I was thinking whats the use of studying so hard?! I dont really know since when I actually turned into a nerd and was always aiming for the best. I wish i can change from being a nerd to a hot chick instead? hahaha i'm tired of this kind of life. and my dad told me not to be a dentist and go for something more relaxing. >.<>


easiest way is just to get married and goyang kaki everyday la! lol. lelong lelong who wana marry me?!

jkkkk! =P

counting from now, i've not closed my eyes for more than 24 hours!! am I manly? i dunno who told me not sleeping was considered manly d. hahaha! 4 more papers to go and i TELL U GUYS!!! i'm gonna ENJOY MY LIFE TILL THE MAXXXXXX after this!!!!! trust me!! kakakaka. I chose A levels cause I didnt know what i would want to be at that moment and now the course has come to an end and i'm still clueless.

superb la.


3 comments:

Conundrum said...

wei wei! apala, no need cry one! although i did badly too in pure D:

you see, i think me and you and others like jun min are similar kind. we don't know what to do cos we dont have a particular interest.

in other words, we are kinda the jack of all trades! we are capable to excel in the field we strive for!

so, money is important to us and alot more! i think we are kinda lucky? to not have interest/passion in any random fields.

i think i'll be in dilemma if my passion is to teach, omg..no. so low salary ler.

you try picture yourself in the future working. do you like to work in a clinic, sitting down inspecting tooth, finding out the faulty ones?

or do you prefer to be office lady? where one can be *ahem* sexy and elegant, as in the TV series (cant guarantee that though), holding kinda top position?

for me, i'd like to hold a not so top, but not so bottom position in a company. i want big salary but lesser responsibilities, no CEO pls.

or perhaps, you'd like to be a professional working for a company, having the assets to jump one company to another?

IMO, i consider us as half realist + mature thinking people. oh yes, we do want money and we dont specifically have interest in any but money only.

okaaaay, i know it sounds so money-minded but it's a fact, dont you think so!

what i want in my life:-

- stable income, save 20% of monthly income

- spend in high-end products, burberry/kielhs/AX/sisley/lab series

- sufficient after-saving money to belanja ppl i like/love

- shopping every season *drools*

- go to HK/SG/Bali to shop

- vacation at least once every year

i think thats all for now, kekeke!

Now, how about you?

sha kah ern said...

waaaaa write essay ah u!SOOOOO LONG!!hahahaha!let me see wat to reply!!

ya we dont have any particular interest and we only wana earn MONEYHHHHH!!!hahaha $$ in fact,everybody love money wat rite? =P

last time when i was small my ambition was just to work in an office cause got air condddd hahaha but everyday sit there and face computer butt oso bcome flat! better not.

xD

sha kah ern said...

what i want in my life :
-go HK/japan/taiwan/bangkok to shop
-3 kids,2 boys 1 girl
-stable income also
-cute husband

tats all! hahaha!