Wednesday, June 3, 2009

YO PEEPS!!! i'm in a very goody mood now! haha! know why?! cause i have only 1 more paper to gooo!! woo hoOO!! cant wait cant wait! but actually i'm also feeling very sad

=( cause i'll be leaving my friends!!!!! T.T

everybody will be going their seperate ways to realise their own dreams. when i just came to this college, I didn't really like it. I was actually choosing between Taylor's and TARC. lol. obviously everybody would go for Taylor's right? haha. but my dad said if I choose Tarc, he'll let me highlight my hair! hahaha. stupid me right? xD so i said okay. but part of the reason is because it's nearer and cheaper la. but i never regret choosing tarc cuz i get to know so many awesome people =)

another sad thing happened today. while driving happily to college today, i bumped into my dad's car not far from my house. he called me to stop and you know what he said ?!?!?!!?!!?!?!!?

"eh ern. can you give me ur vios now, cause i've sold it to someone and I need to give the car to the person now!"

WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! he didnt even tell me anything about selling my vios!!! and i've just used it like a year and it's still so brand new!!!! till now i cant even remember the car plate number. ARGH!!!!!! we were just starting to get attached to each other..... =/ so he came into the car and followed me to college. I was complaining all the way to college about not having enough time to kiss my vios goodbye blablabla so my dad said "ok la!later reach college I’ll help you take a pic with ur vios k!" This was the first time he actually dare to sit in the car with me driving >.<

=.=

so here is the pic. haha. so weird. some students were staring at us in the car park xD

he drove around the car park and told me to choose a cheap car that I like >.<
budget 30k. lol.
after bio paper 5 (which was veryyy the hard and I dont know what the whole paper was asking), kerxin eevonne and i went to jusco again. haha. even though we have been seeing each other quite often but the things we discussed were all about exams exams and exams. lol. we are the nerdypuff girls!!! u can call us blossom bubbles and buttercup. hahaha! so we spent around 4 hrs talking eating catching up with the latest gossip.

3 of us bought a manicure thingy which I dont really know the name of. when the sales girl showed us, she rubbed my fingernail and the next second my fingernail was sooooooo bright and shiny! for a moment all i could see were stars xD and 3 of us were like.. WOW COOL MAN!! (i'll post the pic of it in the next post kay) so eventhough we were broke at that moment, we still went to the atm and took out some money just to buy that. one each. haha.

kerxin and eevonne also bought some collagen something to reduce your eyebags. I've tried tons of eye cream to reduce my eyebags but none of them worked as you can see my eyebags which look like sand bags which cannot be saved anymore so I didnt wana bother to use any of them anymore la. plan B, BOTOX!! haha. we bought things more than rm30++ so we had a chance to enter a lucky draw contest!! kekeke! and the lucky draw was sooooooo special and sooooooo embarrasing! hahaha!

SEE!!!!


you have to stand into a big box which will make you look veryyyy stupid!! hahaha! and the papers will start flying and you're suppose to catch one of them and that's your free gift! HAHA! eevonne didnt tie her hair and she said her hair will fly around like siao po and kerxin said she was wearing a skirt so I was the chosen one! may the force be with me!! HAHA!


OMG i seriously look very stupid in that stupid box! hahaha! look at my fat legs that remind me of kentucky fried chicken >.< >.<
the above is a pic of me cryin cuz i thought i was gonna suffocate inside the box.
then the lady quickly came over and told me 'dont cry la amoi, u just have to say open sesame then it will open d!"

hahaha just kidding la! I'm not a cry baby!! I was removing all the papers in my shirt I think. lol. i got an oil blotter.

It was a very tiring day but i'm feeling very happyyyyyy now =) I don't have to swallow my books anymore!! yipeeee!!!

I'll surely miss you girls ALOT after this <3 and you too weierny =)


No comments: