Friday, August 20, 2010

blog is so dead.
blogging has become one of the alternatives for me to release stress!
WOAH damn stress nowadays.
kept feeling nauseas till I also suspect that I'm pregnant O.O
lol. the sentence above is just a joke.
sometimes, we shouldnt take things too seriously.
this is life :D

Try to make a diagnosis by looking at the pictures below.
what illness or disease do I have?

DSC04764

DSC04765

Duno leh!
This is how we are tested during exams.
we go from stations to stations by looking at very awful pictures and u have to answer the questions.
very kan cheong 1 lor! =((((

the answer is ...
I just played volleyball!
hehe!

Yer. so dilemma.
We have this IMU cup which is like a sports day in uni.
I was dragged to this track and field training.
I told the captain I can try.. only try to run for short distance since they desperately need ppl.
He said ok.

And the 1st day of training we were asked to run from uni to the bukit jalil commenwealth park
=.=
very far ok.
the next day I've decided to quit. lol.
had muscle aches for 3 days? even had trouble climbing the stairs.

Yesterday was dragged again to volleyball practise.
My house dont have enough people to form a team :(
how sad. lol. IMU have so many students but all nerdssss :p

I really enjoyed the session very very much =D
the redder my hands get, the syok-er I am!
but I really dont have time for training and stuff so I..
quit the nxday again :(

I get so easily irritated nowadays :(
I dont know why.
Do u?
Pointing middle fingers and scolding vulgar words had became my daily routine.
haha.
A joke sentence again larrr!

Some random pictures to share.

A random day, everybody felt like drinking bubble tea so 2 of them kindly took down our orders and bought 2 boxes of bubble tea!! =D
how nice.

This is just part of them.
DSC04708

green bean facial mask.
smelly and I dont see any difference after doing it. hehe.
should try red bean the next time.
DSC04742

This is a friend of mine. His name is TOH!
He is good in almost everything.
Sports, studies, musics and everything nice.
just that he has this very very bad habit since young.

HE DOESNT EAT VEGE AT ALL!!
my goodness. I wonder how all his da bian come out.lol.
so lack of fibre.
we forced him to eat 1 vege and he put in inside the dimsum and ate 2mm only =.=
DSC04752

Let me share some pictures with you guys about the website I'm currently working on :)

Everybody say " hello papa!"
This is how I look like before I look like a human.
lucy-540x380.grid-6x2

and this is how u guys look like! hehe!
I look better right? :p
lucy-recon_big

Melissa told me the other day "we can go fishing next week!"
I stunned awhile and think what she meant.

Know what?
New batch of medic students are coming in next week!! =D
kap zai kap zai! hehe!
but I prefer to kap leng lui.

this means orientation is coming and I smell FUN! :)

No comments: