Friday, August 13, 2010

omg sem 2 is seriously one hectic sem yo!
I dont even have time to breathe.
I can date my notes everyday without going out man.
everybody around me is sick including myself.
I had super bad flu that made me rolled on my bed for the whole night few days ago.
I've used up boxes of tissues, sneeze and sneeze till I realised the diameter of my nostrils increased too? o.o
and now I have a super duper sorethroat which makes me feel like a needle poking me whenever I swallow my saliva.

I have this friend that has 5 ulcers in her throat. ouch.
thank God I passed my theory CPR exam.
pratical exam coming yo.
I need someone to let me practise on.
are you willing to? :)
why is the number of people that think I should choose pharmacy increasing?
is it a sign that I should change back to pharmacy again? lol.
nothing special happened lately.
time to work on my website assignment.
wana know what is it about?
we need to create a website about how gorilla evolve into humans.
how cool huh?
I wonder how this relates to dentistry.
dammm. am really busy.
kthxbye. learnt from dicky the dickson xD

1 more week and u'll be back! =D

No comments: