Saturday, January 31, 2009

hemm..for me, i think this new year has been slightly more boring than the previous year.
actually chinese new years are getting less exciting for me eventhough we're getting more ang paus cuz more cousins are getting married. heee hee.
but we used to entertain the adults by dancing singing when we were small. sadly, kids nowadays are so engrossed in their online games. sigh. i think in the next few years those months old baby cousins can even play counter strike d. lol.

this year, i've noticed a huge decline in new year titbits stock! wat happened?! ah ma?! where u hide all the food!?!?! xD

the only thing i like about this year is playing with babies!!

isabelle.
ignore the hole. haha. i've just extracted my teeth thats y :P


zheng duan. he's sooooo kyoottt! After he went back, I still can c him around me. lol.


behind the scene....
actually it's hard to take a picture with babies. They just can't stop moving!!

you see. action! don't wana look at the camera.


I was trying to make her sit still. my arm pit & her belly xD



Trying to catch 2 babies at a time. lol. failed.

have to tam them some more. take pic la take pic la ......

last night i suggested watching the wedding game with my family.
the last time i watched a movie with my mom was like......10 yrs ago? haha! i'm serious okay.
i'm always fond of singapore movies cause they are so funny! especially money not enough 2!
so i was expecting alot of funny scenes!
BUT!!!
the movie was...so so so BORING!
lol
not nice really.
dont watch.
no need buy pirated dvd also.
sigh.







Do we look alike? haha. Oooooooze gonna save us?


Font size


No comments: