Friday, January 23, 2009

ok i've abandoned my blog for a few weeks. lol

but nothing really happened. actually... something did. haha. but...those who see my everyday will know =P

ah so tired my eyes are burning. lately, i've not been wearing contacts anymore. I find it very troublesome having to wear it every morning. I can use the time to sleep instead. but i wana be a hot chick for some reason right now. but my college friends said i look weird in my contacts haha so..aiya duno la.

I realised guys spend a lot more time on their hair than girls. haha. Every morning it just takes around 20 minutes for me to get everything ready. but andrew says the whole process of waking up to getting into the car only takes him 15 minutes. haha.
I've just got my AS and MUET results. so the thing that i've been worrying and thinking about for the last year has finally come to fruition. SHOULD I DROP PHYSICS?!haha! frustration to the max. but then again, frustration and stress has already become synonymous with my name hasn't it? heheh.
very frust la i still have to take IELTS! y must we take so many exams to study overseas? the syllabus is getting harder. I'm getting more and more stressed up. My eye bags are getting bigger but my hair isn't growing. =.= i'm eating lesser and lesser. sigh.... oh man. i am so random. haha! xD

anyways, HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR! =)




p.s didnt know that half of my 4th new year resolution came true so fast =/
isit better to be with a person u love or a person who loves u?
i wonder whether you can get what i'm thinking .....

<3

No comments: