Thursday, January 1, 2009

HAPPY NEW YEAR! heehee!
I didnt really go anywhere to celebrate new year!
just stayed at home, watched tv, heard some fire crackers, ran out to see, but was disappointed by a dark sky =(

time flies.

i'm 19 years old this year.

a few years later i'm getting married! hahaha!

i duno wat to write.

but i dowan to go back to college =(

i'm lazy to study! hehe! ok! byebye!



i have brace for my back and braces for my teeth right now.
i am so brave.
i am bulletproof!

but it hurts like crazy!
i felt like bailing the 2nd day i got my braces on.


but i kept wondering.
so many ppl can go through this!
why can't I?
so i guess i'll have to stick to this for the next 2 yrs ? =(



know what time i slept yesterday?
6++am! All because of a small cruel bla bla bla mosquito!!
buzzing around my ears like static on a radio that cannot be turned off.


so i stuck a pair of earphones into my beautiful ears.
what good did it do?
the only thing it did was make my ears uncomfortable. so much for a good night's sleep x.x


i slapped myself and my braces hurt like mad.
no i was not going crazy.
i was tryna kill a mosquito sucking the blood out of my face.
xD

No comments: