Wednesday, July 22, 2009

I'm starting to like my job. Just for the time being la. haha! Everyday, something funny will surely happen. Today, a lot of kids in a class were complaining the room stinks! but a teacher and I were having flu so our nose were blocked and we didnt bother them. The teacher only asked one of the kid to remove the dustbin from the class. haha! Then,when another teacher came in, she shouted " WHO SHIT IN THE CLASS!" only we realised one of the kid poo in his pants! this time was worse because he wasnt wearing any pampers!! xD EWWW to the max!! lol
pity the kids, they have been smelling shit for 1 hour!! hahaha

my younger sister is having fever, sorethroat, cough and running nose!! >.<
pharmacy or dentistry, who can decide for me? :(

I miss doing homework and studying!
I've been asking homework from my brother and sister to do. haha.

Friends don't let friends talk to ugly guys :p

No comments: