Saturday, July 4, 2009

Yo people again! you guys cant believe where I've been for the past few days! lol.
gleaneagles >.<
it wasnt H1N1 dont worry! it was dengue O.O

when you "qi gek" me, my blood will flow out like this! haha


This was my first time staying in the hospital so i felt quite erm excited? haha! I felt as if I was staying in the hotel for the first day. Nice food was served, if you need room service just press the red button and the hot sexy nurse will be here in no time! haha! like 5 star hotel! xp

But I started missing my family on the second day. I must admit that I cried a few times at night because I wanted to go home =( I was really bored. I spent most of the time using the laptop to watch some movies and dramas, reading newspaper, playing with the bed up and down up and down(so fun! =.=), listening to other ppl's conversation, camwhore blablabla. lol. what a waste of time >.<



Do i look sick? hehe! many of them who came to visit me said I dont look ill at all cause i was talking non-stop as usual. xD

On the 6th day, my blood platelets were still dropping. The doctor didnt allow me to go home but I still insisted so my dad came to sign a paper stating that if anything happens to me the hospital will not be resposible bla bla bla so i'm now at my home sweet home!! =) felt so relieved as no nurses will wake me in the middle of the night to measure my temperature, pressure, pulse rate, take my blood pressure, asked me how many times i've peed, what i ate for dinner >.<


The nurses have been feeding me with 8 panadols per day O.O crazy right. from what i heard, each pill takes 7 years to be completely eliminated from my sytem. so 8 pills x 7 years x 6 days = 336 years. excellent! x.X even when I wasnt having any fever they still insisted that i take the pills. but I wasnt so stupid! I hide all the panadols in this Russian doll ken nee gave it to me! haha! but there was once a nurse found out and from that day on wards those smart nurses want me to swallow the pills infront of them @#$(%&* :p

kept saying i was a naughty girl lol =.=



Today is the 7th day and my whole body is full of red dots dots dots dots. They really itch like mad!!




I thought this will be the good chance for me to slim down especially my fat face O.O but all of them said i've gained weight!! lol. what is this lar! but the hospital food was really yummy!


I must thank khaiwen, calvin, andrew tay, alex, kerhuei, yunwei, ah mah, vishal, wynxon, kennee, ah mm, yong, yeevonne, chinlin, azt, feimao for visiting me and making my days in gleaneagles a pleasant stay =) wat la like really stayting hotel only. haha! not forgetting those who called and smsed to ask about my well-being! thx guys! Also, my supportive brother sisters and beloved dad who constantly sent me healthy food muaxy!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice fill someone in on and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you for your information.

Anonymous said...

Well I assent to but I about the collection should have more info then it has.