Monday, July 6, 2009

tut _______________________
please help me fill in a bad word.

ARGH!!!!! I cant believe i'm so darn unlucky!!
i havent even fully recovered from dengue and now!!!!!!!!!!
I HAVE MEASLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
all the stupid 8 po si 8 po chou 8 po that slept beside me in the hospital's fault!!
and why can doctors be so stupid?!!?!
if they know measles can spread then move her to another room la!!!!

i've been sleeping with her for 5 days u know?!!?
i'm so extremely sad la!
1 week of hospital now another week of staying in my room.

this is far more worse than dengue la. its so itchy and red and pain and it spreads =(
i wana kill that lady la!!!!!!!!!!
she always fart i also never complain oh!
why must she do this to me?! T.T

i just wana go out and see how beautiful is the world.
is that too much? :(
sigh.

my body now has a combination of dengue red dots and measles red patches.

how cool.
i am the most pitiful person in the whole wide world.
T.T

No comments: