Sunday, April 18, 2010

Another nerd-ing weekend =(
sien. bored. can die.
but I've watched two movies this week! hehe!
Date Night was AWESOME!! muax muax!

and then I was choosing between How to fly a dragon and Being human.
argh. a lot of them told me dragon is a nice movie but after watching Princess and the stupid frog cartoon, I swear that I wont be watching any cartoons in the cinema! lol.
suckkkkkks. hehe.

and so.. I watched Being Human. A singapore comedy.
omggggggggggggg not nice not nice i almost fell asleeeeep o.o lol

My elder sis was away for 2 days and Gucci was waiting for her day and night.
awwww..
so sweet.
DSC04345

when she heard the gate open, she'll rush down to check out who is it. but it was always my dad. so sad. I almost cried.
DSC04346

kotex as her pillow! xD

nothing to update =(
bonding session with dental peeps on friday was FUN! =D
we were supposed to play water balloon, but the park chou ah po doesnt let us to use the water =.=
so we played ice and fire and AEIOU instead. hehe!

24006_407695078071_513128071_5093119_2716544_n

yerr! my sis is getting a new phone!
nobody belives i've bought my lauya W910i for 2kkkkkkkkkkkk! =(
haha. can buy iphone already lor =( was so naive and stupid.

evoney and my dad's birthday are coming soon. my money is only sufficient to buy 1 present. hmm.. who should i give? haha :p


which road should I take? the road not taken? or the road taken.

3 comments:

win said...

waaa so lovely share ur kotex with gucci?haha..wat road wat road?!tel me tel me!*kepo mode on*

sha kah ern said...

if u wan i oso can share kotex with u =) i oso share with my maid 1! haha! u guess n c larrr . tell u like that where got fun! haha! *kepo mode semi off*

win said...

=.="" dun jia jia "hang higher to sell"!i noe u wanna tel me desperately..haha.. aft i finish exam then i guess..haha dun wan i prefer whisperrrrr!xDDD