Thursday, April 1, 2010

hemmm.. do you guys think there's anything wrong with this WONDAIFUL sexy dress? xD

DSC04246

if you dont.. then.. welcome to my group!! =D

I went time square last week and spotted this sexy dress. When I tried on it, I was like..er.. why the hole in front like a bit TOOOO exposed?! o.o

i left the shop, walked around and think carefully whether I should buy it anot.
i went back again, and this time I tried it with my shirt (which is the pink 1) if not you guys will be seeing my bra o.o

I find it okaaayyyy lol. very fittttttt and so.. I bought it! =)
when i went home, I told my sis I've bought this kinda super sexy dress but it's kinda weird with big holes in front. She asked me to try it on and the first thing she said was.......
"WALAU!! why u so pretty 1!!" LOL! jk larrr! impossible she'll say that =.=

she said..
"WAHH STUPID!!!! OBVIOUSLY THAT'S THE BACK OF THE DRESS LA!!!"





........................................

argh. how stupid was I!! and when I turn it around to wear again.
it looks so plain and even my maid said I look very fat and ugly in it =(


DSC04253

Maybe cause it's too tight and my butt and tummy everything is bulging out! lol.

DSC04251

so this is suppose to be the back of the dress =((((
stupid me.
the back supposed to be the sexy one, not the front. lol.

my whole family went on and on nagging,complaining how stupid can I be to buy such an ugly dress and wear it the other way round! lol.

I couldnt stand it anymore and my sis helped me to call the shop and said that we would like to change another dress. lol.

this will be the last time i'm buying a dress by myself!! hemph!

DSC04252

ohhh thanks btw =)

11 comments:

win said...

ohhhhhhh noooo!!!!u post it up in bloggggg!!!i nvr noe tat ure tat fat!!LOL...
good job beee!

sha kah ern said...

haha why kenot post? i told u i got drafts dy mah! xDDD den u asked me dun keep, post mah! LOL! yer really very fat meh? tat day u all just said i thin dy oh!! haha! so which 1 true?!?! xD
thanks bee for the compliment! =)

Kenshin Liew said...

Oh Emm Gee. ROFLMAO.
i just cant stop laughing.
hahahahahhahaha...
ur brain, "thumbs up"..
u made my day.
hahaha
hahaha
hahaha~

biiang said...

eh if u keeping that dress ho..wear it like how u wore it in the 1st pic..looks nicer haha!xD

sha kah ern said...

kenshin - hahahahaha!!thanks for praising my brain XDDD no prob! lol. stay happy with shakableshandy. lol.

sha kah ern said...

biiang - why leh?! u wana see my bra huh?! LOL!! i changed it dy lor! LOL! so ugly :p
or u wan me to sell to ur mom? xD

eli said...

ehhh omggg when i first look at it ITS OBVIOUSLY THE OTHER WAY ROUND OKAY!!! -.-""""""
but but but but the 1st pic is indeed okay.. with ur t shirt in it.

sha kah ern said...

sry la. lol. my sense of fashion very bad 1! my sis has to help me to choose clothes everytime i go out! xD

biiang said...

lol i mean with the t shirt inside la like wat eli said >.<

Mandy said...

LOL girl u blur case lo! eh can change wan meh? then which dress u changed to? didn't post de!

sha kah ern said...

mandy - haha! next time la! i dun have the chance to wear yet! xD he see my face den can change lor! lol.