Sunday, April 4, 2010

DAMN UUUUUU BRACESSSSS!! o.o
lol. so rude.

I've just paid a visit to the dentist yesterday, as usual, he tighten the braces, added some rubberbands this la that la. Usually if wont hurt that much but I have no idea whats wrong with my teeth or my rubberband!

IT HURTS DAMN A LOT!!!!! =(
I wanted to forget the pain and faster go to bed. but 3++am, I suddenly woke up and started crying dy =( my teeth hurts very very much. I took out the rubberbands and continue sleeping but I just couldnt.

I was searching high and low for panadol in my house but we just dont have the habit of eating it so I couldnt find any =(((((
I only have some of the panadols that I hide it from the nurse when I was admitted to the hospital but it was like... last year july. so not sure whether the panadols are expired.

I went downstairs to ask my maid, but found out that she wasnt in her room!! o.o
guess where did she go?
she was sleeping in the guest room with the aircond switched on =.=""""
but me, the kind and considerate owner just act like nothing happened and stop calling her. lol. I can understand that the weather is burning hot these days lar.

luckily my sis was kind enough to wake up and fetch me to 7-11 to get panadols. thankuuu yen! hehe! The cashier gave me a variety of panadols to choose and some toothache medicines but I didnt know which one I should eat o.o
I called up some of my medic seniors. haha. so paiseh. but none of them picked up. lol.
Wanted to flip through my pharmacy notes to check which 1 is suitable but very the lazy.

So i bought the most common one, ate it and went to sleep! THE END!! haha!
ok dont talk about stupid stuffs.

Last thursday's class was F-U-N! =D

Guess what are we doing?
we look like as if we're doing some major surgery right. hehe!
DSC04286

DSC04297

We're actually drawing nerves, veins and arteries on our classmates face!! xD
DSC04292

the products!
cool?
DSC04298

nice?
DSC04287

fantastic?
DSC04300

our group's! =D
DSC04296

DSC04284

the long lost twin with her big lab coat. lol.
DSC04301

Friday after class we went to MV and had lunch that made a BIG BIG hole in each of our wallets =(((

went to Ding Tai Feng? and Delicious for dessert!!

super yummy till yi may also sticks out her tongue! =)
24821_383313763706_553738706_3671230_5936873_n

another love! lemon something something!
24821_383313793706_553738706_3671233_3381754_n

wana know whats going on? lol. stephen said yvonne farted!! but actually did she? LOL!
omg she's soo gonna kill me! xD
24821_383313838706_553738706_3671237_1255855_n

the answer is she DIDNT LAR!!!! lol.

HELP HELP! anyone knows where to find "tit da"? my bee needs it so badly!! hehe! are you feeling better?

Desmond Foong's birthday party last night was SUPERB!!!! gonna update about that soon! hehe!

please be happy! =(

1 comment:

bee said...

feeling better!!!LOL why so keliannnn?call me la i haven sleep!but i oso dunno which panadol to eat!i only noe pink colour one is for tat!oh noo=.=" take care of ur teeth!cabut all of them if really cant tahan!:)