Thursday, October 14, 2010

My entire day had gone nowhere but down hill.

today is really a very unlucky day for me.
sigh.

How should I start talking about it?
First, my hotmal account was hacked or whatever. My email is blocked now.
Then, I was bitten by a mosquito for the whole night and I was busy scratching my whole body instead of sleeping.

We thought things will be okay if we stayed positive.
but. I got a warning letter from my uni today.
I was bloody pissed I would say. and frighten at the same time.
the dean is so gonna screw us just before the exam.
I was cursing and crying for the whole day and I realised things just didnt get any better.
I really dont know when and where did I learn all those bad words. LOL.

I didnt really get any warnings or demerit during my primay and secondary school days.
I remember the worst thing that I was involved is being bullied so badly by a guy and there were once he pushed me down the stairs and it was witnessed by a prefect.

Of course both of us were dragged into the discipline room.
The discipline teacher blacklisted his name and mine in another book for not telling I was bullied.
LOL.
those were school days.

Come on lar. we've grown up and we're now in universities. why must u still treat us like babies?!?! o.o
the same sentence again. I hate my uni. sigh.
and i really mean it.

I wasted whole day crying like a baby after class and my sis suddenly informed me that my dentist appointment was just 30 mins away.

I faster rushed home and it was a lil jam and I really have the urge to empty my stomach lol and cars kept cutting my queue that really made me wanting to KNOCK THEIR ARSE!!!

After that I received a text msg from my dad telling me I hav 2 summons for speeding!!! and it's freaking rm600 in total!!! Things are worse than ever man oh man oh man.
(I just got home and checked and I had 3 summons in total. I'm so sry papa :(((( )

but honestly, HOW CAN U NOT DRIVE SLIGHTLY FASTER (not speed ok xD) WHEN THE ROAD INFRONT U IS JUST SO EMPTY?!!?

just like when there's a handsome guy standing in front of u, how can u resist to not run forward and take a look at him? aiyoyoyoyooooooo.

When we reached the dentist. oh how classy was the toilet. but when I asked for tissue paper they gan gan tell me "NO TISSUES PROVIDED!!!"
=.=
so rich yet so kiam siap till this extent.
i'm gonna throw my pad inside to block the whole toilet bowl nxtime!!!!!!

jk.

what my sis said was right.
This is life. I guess.
Dont just see things from the surface.
The adult life is always so the complicated.
You will never predict what is coming after you.
and it's not just being whack few times by your teacher will solve the problems.


I was really very down at some point. I wanted to quit my uni so so badly.
exam is just next week and so many things are happening now.
then I think again. it's all these small little things that happened in my life made me stronger.

I cried when I got my 1st summon.
and now i'm getting my 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th. I was brave enough to face it without a tear. LOL.

I believe in the future when the same shits happen again, I'll be able to overcome it :)

you might feel pain when u first play the guitar but after awhile you wont feel anything when ur dead skin started growing. hehe. good example?

thankyou for supporting me all the way and seeing my ugly crying face and playing so hard just to win...

25110_375937168995_262428488995_3524993_6728945_n

this for me! xD
does it look gold or silver to u? :p
DSC04952


we'll stay strong :)
30402_399483331165_730591165_4115003_7513343_n

I just need a break from everything right now.

3 comments:

Braxton said...

Sorry for not being caring and understanding enough for u. T.T Will try my best to change for better. Thx for uploading my HANDSOME photo!!LOL!!Is a GOLD medal la!!Cant u judge!!LOL!!Everything will be just fine soon. Every cloud has its silver lining!!Stay positive ya! I will support u always..XD

sha kah ern said...

LOL. no la no la. u very understanding but not caring only lar :p huh handsome meh?? LOL!! wah dont use idioms with me ah! lol. ok. colourblind. go check ur eyes :p

Anonymous said...

Have you considered the fact that this might work another way? I am wondering if anyone else has come across something
exactly the same in the past? Let me know your thoughts...