Tuesday, October 26, 2010

My freny was complaining "My life sucks man!"

Me " I dont even have a life right now."

sigh sigh sigh sigh sigh.
how to finish up sem 1 and sem 2 notes in just freaking 2 weeks tell me somebody please tell me :(

On a lighter note, I had an AWE-SOME weekend! :)
Spending few hours in Old Town with bra doing wasting time things like playing Counter Strike, Nottingham friends came over to have korean BBQ in Ampang and we chatted till 12am in my messy but cosy room and I celebrated ningxin's birthday with secondary peeps on saturday!

These are things that I've never been doing for a very very very long time. I havent been laughing out loud for quite some time. seriously. Theres no time for us to gossip and chit chat in uni.

I'll update on those events if I'm free. I've already uploaded all the pics and they are in the draft rusting. lol.


How I look before I go out to WET!!
wah my room really looks very messy. hehe.

DSC04965

and this is how I look when I turn into a completely nerd.

DSC04968

I'll start doing stupid stuff just to make myself stay awake and study study study!
I fell asleep 3 times today while studying and I have to slap myself to wake up wake up! :(

Life is so miserable. ahhhhhhhhhhhhh.

I went to see the dean yesterday.
It was another gloomy day for me :(

She didnt believe my explanation.
I cant believe she can be so unreasonable too.
haiiiiiiih.

All she said was choose my friends wisely next time.
and all I wanted to tell her was I should choose my university even more wisely at the first place.
argh.

Give me another chance I die die also wont enter this uni.
I regretted for not staying in Nottingham,
I regretted for rejecting Ireland's and Taiwan's offer.
I regretted for not going to Monash too
:(

we always have so many regrets in life.
Nothing can be undone and the only way to make things better is live life to the fullest.

yea?
:)

I'm gonna study harder!
enter the dean's list!! and let her see my name again again and again!
haha! say easy lar! lol.
In order to get in the dean's list I have to get A and A and only A!

I'm a rocker yooooooooooo~

abc

i miss eu i miss eu i miss eu
hemm...when are you going to propose to me?
hahahahha. sry. brain rosak. tutttt tutt.

4 comments:

Baby said...

Hahaha. No worries! I will propose in no time! Haha. So funny oh u! Brain sot dao quite serious huh.:P

sha kah ern said...

omg!!WAT BABY!!!!!!!! hahahahaha! how u noe who m i toking to? LOL! funny leh. u 1st day noe me meh? :p
ur brain oso sot dao maximum dy! haha! i keep falling asleeep ah omgggggggggggggggggggggg.
lets play CS faster. if can put character inside den shoot u how nice hor hahaha

Mandy said...

yoyo ern ern! haha good luck to you.. why go my blog and said not fair lol.. i still have so many exams also k? jia you together ba..
and he looks like who?
your bra bra looks like zai zai.. lol.

sha kah ern said...

hey hey mandy dy! haha! not fair cuz my exam havent started then u can go enjoy dy! xD
whens ur next exam? haha! dentistry very tough T.T must jiayou together k but nxtime dun snatch customer! haha! erm i cant remember the name of the actor! haha! after exam i go n find out only tell u :p

which bra? i got a lot of braS 1 wor. hahaha.aiya he always act like zai zai only. lol