Friday, October 22, 2010

We'll cross the bridge when we come to it.
suck up week.
had 2 days of exams and it's all screwed up exam.

I cant believe we paid so much and they actually screwed up our paper.
It was supposed to be a Sem 2 paper!
SEM TWO ONLY!!!!!

In the end, half of the questions are from SEM ONE!!!!
I have totally no idea where did it come from!
I was swearing like never before during the exam.
I kept flipping to the front page to check whether I got the wrong paper!!

DARRRRRNNNNN!
we studied like mad cow and nothing is tested!!
WTH!!
I'M SO FREAKING PISSED OFF WITH MY UNI! :(

I stood so strongly when it hit me.
but another hurricane hit on me again.
How am I continue to stay strong?

my blog has became a place for me to complain instead of sharing my happiness :(
I wan my happiness backkkkkk!

medical school... is not just like any other universities.
Dont enter.

When the going gets tough, the tough get going.

No comments: