Thursday, January 13, 2011

iPhone is a BIG distraction

wah! this week is a super duper hectic week ah!! I dont have time to breath! need a kit kat! take a break! classes are like from 9am-7pm, 8.30am-6pm.

wah suay ah! today is a very suay day ah!! ah bra kept saying dont blame the bad luck but I dont care I still think I'm so suayyy today! :p

why so suay? ermmmmmm omg long story. should I or should I not type? it's gonna be a long story I warn u. hehe.

so many things that made me so damn pissed!!

where should I start? ok.
Maxis made me supermamapapasisidododo ANGRY!!
the iPhone plan kinda cheated me? lol. erm. I dont know how to explain la. but the actual plan turn out to be different from what the maxis guy first explained to me.

great. I have a 2 years contract. very good huh. smart huh. my dad wasnt as mad as me cause he kept saying business people usually very jingak 1 larrrr. lol. but he's a businessman oso worrr. hehe.

I wanted to change my plan as it wasnt my fault at all for getting the wrong explanation but they say what chrage me penalty fee la this la that la! SUAN LIAO OK!! SUAN LIAO!

So angry with maxis and the next day which is today I still have to go for Maxis scholarship interview!. .................. because this is the best way to get back my money! :p

Dressed up super formal today and went to uni at 8.30am. I kept getting comments like..
"wahh kahern. first time see you wear skirt worr." =.=

"wahhh why dress up so formal."

"wahhh look so smart ah today."

hohoho! left at 9.50am as I'm supposed to reach Maxis centre at 10.45am.
walaueh. I thought I will have sufficient time to reach and chill a bit. but I have forgotten about THE KL JAM =.=

anytime also can jam! jam jam jam!
I faster rush rush rush. reached the office 5 mins earlier. but! I was soooo 急尿? 尿急?which 1? hehe! which means wee wee gonna come out real soon. I asked for the rest room. but the receptionist said have to take the lift down all the way to 8th floor only can pee! O.O

I was at the 17th floor lar. so mafan. I scared it was my turn so I didnt go.There were already like 4 people waiting for the interview. Most of them went in for at least half an hour! and mine............ yer so pissed! it was a very young guy that interviewed me! I kept telling very interesting stories when he asked me all of the questions!

and all he gave was a nod. or "oh ya ar?" or "ok" =.=
so...... no interaction........... sigh. 15 minutes I'm out already. yerrrrrr and the girl that went in before me wasnt even out yet! :( cuz it was a lady who interviewed her. yerrr. ladies better lorrrrr. suan liao.

oh I forgot to mention something interesting.
a girl sat beside me while we were waiting and we chit chat like wat course are u doing blabla. she's going to monash for medic. and her brother is there as well.
then...

cutie girl : so where did u do your a levels?
me : Tarc.
cutie girl :OH! me too! so you know vishal?
me : yayaya! he's my classmate! he's very nice!
cutie girl : er whats your name?
me : *** *** *** xD
cutie girl :ohhhhh (I was thinking she must be very close with vishal and she's gonna ask him bout me lor)
me : I remember vishal has a younger sister.
cutie girl : I'm the sister.

and both of us were like........errrr O.O hahahahaha such a small world! :) she actually got the offer to do dentistry in IMU but she declined and I think it's a very wise choice! LOL!

eh my story damn long leh. should I continue to type? or break it into 2 parts? haha! ok la. some entertainment.

camwhoreeeeeeeeee. rah.

New Folder (4)
(dont get fooled by the date above! This is not my outdated camwhore pics k! hehe! I dont show ppl outdate stuff! only latest stuff! xD pics are freshly baked within this week.)

aiya nvm la! just type it la! u can read the other half tomorrow if it's tooo sien. hehe!

so after the interview I went to the toilet peeeeeeeeeeeee. wah shuang. LOL.

den only I remember my parking!! I must leave within 1 hour if not charge me another hour. so I ran ran ran. put in the ticket and AHHHHHHHH. the screen says "1 hour and 5 minutes"

YERRRRRRRRR!!!!! my wee wee to the toilet actually costs rm2.50. suan.

so while I was driving out, I on my 3g cause I wanted to use viber and blablabla. but I dont know why this 3g just cant work and I was already mad enough at maxis and now this 3g is not working and I kept pressing my iphone and TADAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

I WAS STOPPED BY THE POLICE AGAIN!! =.= sien lorrrrr.
this is my...er....4th or 5th time? I've lost count. really very sien. but there are of course proS and conS after all these lessons!

I'm smart enough to always bring 2 purses with me! AHAHAHAHAHA!! so you should guess what did I do then :p

1. act pooooooooooor.
2. do pupppppy faceeee.
3. imagine he's ur hubby and use ur very tehhhhhhh sound to tok.

Lastly, pull down your shirt!
OMG! JK!! hehehehe!!

he stopped me because he said I beat the red light. and I didnt even remember passing a traffic light at all!! see la! if maxis 3g works well I wouldnt be playing with my phone and not concentrating! yer I like to put the blame on people 1 la. hehe!

aiya other suay things I very lazy to type already.

Have a un-suay day everybody! :D

have to wake up early for practical tomorrow! btw, this is my lab partner! meet Serene! :)

IMG_0092

she's super nice and I will tell you why in the next post.

hang on hang on my nottingham babes! C:

9 comments:

winnie said...

now i noe how sucky is ur day!

sha kah ern said...

I forgot to bring all my lecture notes too == now have to copy everythung again but im sooo sleepy! Haha whens de next paper?

winnie said...

walaoooo ure fast!copy tmr la or photocopy the laziest way!;DDD or snap pic!
17th....last paper on 21st...

Braxton said...

Life is full of obstacles and there is a lot of external factors that are beyond our control. But instead of putting blame on luck, why dont you brace yaself for this hard time and go through it with optimism. :) And u know I will alw be there for u no matter what happen. :p

winnie said...

annndddd ur chinese got tat laobeh meh!!jing chi oso dunno wat!like u la..no jing chi!:P

sha kah ern said...

Winnie - i samo wana say ure fast o!! Haha! Hiw u noe when ive updated1?? U check every sec?! XD haha! Omg!! Even u oso noe whats jing chi?!? Hahaha u ask suyi whether she knows anot. Lol. I still rmember she said 蛋黄 和 黄蛋 is the same xD awww miss SA.

sha kah ern said...

Bra - yerrr y like scolding me1! Haha! Okklarr i will remember ur advices! Hehe! Den u dun
Blive in fengshui oso :P thanks :)

Mandy said...

aiyo..so sad.. today's gonna be a great great day don't worry girl. haha i rmb the first or second time u kena summon u cried right? now see police like ntg ad right? cute lo u. anyway can i know what happen next when u're stopped by police? :D

sha kah ern said...

Hello sweetying! Hehe! Yealor. 1st time i cried o! So sissy! Haha! U got any summons b4? Wat did i do ah? Lol.can type here? I scared ppl google rasuah den later my blog come out den they lock me up :( den i hv to repeat sem. Haha! But quite funny la. Cz i put vry little $$ in de 1st purse. Not enuf oni i take another 1 xD haha. So Hows things lately? Done with exams? :) we're jz starting wif practical work dis sem! Hehe