Thursday, January 6, 2011

oh mian. I wana update my blog! but I'm so busy! not that busy till I dont have time to online lar. It's just that I always online using my phoneeeeeeee hoho not showing off ah. just wana say how convenient it is. so I dont really switch on my com and so I dont really update my blog! hehe!

but I wana show off the nicest christmas card I've ever received!! hehe!
IMG_0103

nice nice nice? love it so much! it's nicer than those pop up cards that are sold in supermarkets, lovely lace or whateverrr! thankeuuuuuuu so much! I mean it! :)

Cant even sms while driving d :( that used to be part of my daily routine :(((

but now I camwhore while driving! hehe! I love the front camera! :DDD

9a6b6fab10c5424c81e20ef496b68625_7


Just post up some picssssssss yayayayayaya! so sleepy!

Love the lomo apps!
IMG_0010


IMG_0021


=.=

IMG_0023

haha!


and I am so emo right now....
:(
It's not because of HIM. not HER. not IT. not FRIENDS. not BESTIES. not dumbo UNI.

it's.... SHE! will talk about the SHE soon! not the taiwan group singer S.H.E ah! lol.

btw.

IMG_0056

longest sausage bread from spore! O.O
my eyeballs damn ugly! like gona pop out anytime! :p

ok nite nite tata byebye!

No comments: