Sunday, December 28, 2008

frustration to the max!!
shalt i drop that freaking physics? some one please give me an answer!
this issue has been bugging me since... May!! x.x
is physics really soooo important? Why does it have to be the hardest science subject?!
can you believe it there are still only 8 people left in my class trying to cope with physics.
O.o

boredom to the max!!
2008 is coming to an end.
have i completed all my resolutions?
i've spent most of time studying like a mad machine. i'm the lean, mean, studying machine! haha!
A levels is really tougher than i thought. Should have chosen some design courses instead. I'm actually quite fond of interior designing =( but many have said that entering this field cannot guarantee one a good living, not unless you are famous in the field.

recently, i've been busy reading eclipse! haha! steph! i got it! xD but I borrowed it from a college friend of mine la. I find the book quite...erm.... boring >.< that is, compared to the last 2 books in the series.


okay. i've been getting fond of posting crappy posts here! haha. before this, I could almost take an hour for each post. I'll check the grammar, spelling and even the punctuations!! lol! but i dont care la now. cuz as far as my nuffnang points are concerned, not many are reading my blog! haha. i've only earned 50 cents. oh no so sad. =/


hmmm.. wonder what will I be doing during this new year's eve? Last few years when i was still an innocent girl I used to sleep before 12 so i never really experienced counting down to the new year's day. in the past, i'd lie down with my siblings and we'd countdown earlier by an hour cuz we really couldn't take the sleepiness anymore xp

next year, i must.....
-perm my hair hehehe
-improve my guitar playing skills! i'm still having some trouble reading tabs.
-have more fun instead of studying
-get a new bf! hahahahaha jk la!!
-decide on my further course of education
etc etc....

a random pic that I like =)

oh ya look at my header! hahaha! so small! I editted it all by myself and I only used 5 minutes! xD
Guess i'll have to wait for my lovely yeejin to come back from HK before i get a new header =)




No comments: