Sunday, March 15, 2009

It's only the third day of holiday and i'm starting to miss my friends already =(
nobody to chit chat with me for the whoooooooole week! imagine just how much i'm gonna miss them after A levels! so sad T.T

So i attended an interview yesterday for an Ireland university. Cork College University i think.
As some of you know, i've been busy applying for these kinda stuff randomly. yup, medicine, dentistry, pharmacy, even engineering. You name it, i got it. haha.
I didn't manage to answer many of the questions XD who cares la. cause..
i'm too hot to care!! LOL! jk :P


But it was better than the UK phone interview cause they didn't ask any science questions x.x
I think i answered all the questions in a very funny manner which made me laugh all the way. haha.
Here are some of the questions they asked and how I answered.


them : so what are the skills you think you have to become a dentist?
me : errr.. I play piano, guitar and cello which make my fingers strong?xD
them : ohh.. other than that?
me : I learnt dancing? ballet and hiphop before? hahaha (eh this is true k! dun believe i can show u guys next time xD )
them : there's nothing to do with your hands.
me : but body coordination mah.
them : =.=' okay... anything else?
me : I like to go jungle trekking, climb mountains? (HAHAHA! actualy i've only climbed bukit tabur before and it kills man! so i promised myself I wouldnt go climbing anymore =P )
them : O.o so you do enjoy reading? what's the lastest book you've read?
me : twilight.
them : tell me which character u like the most and why.
me : (thinking very hard for the names) Edward? because.. he can fly very fast! LOL! (I don't know why i said that! hahahaha )
them : ohhh.. I guess he has nice teeth too cause he's a vampire right?
me : yayayaya (smiling)


them : if you are the ministry of oral health, what would you do to raise awareness among ppl about the importance of oral health?
me : (so hard right! so i said i dun understand and they repeat the question again so i have more time to think! haha smart right?! :P)
them : (repeated using simple english....)
me : put more oral advertisements in facebook and friendster?! LOL.... (i've been busy checking my facebook these days thats why =) )

and many more lame answers la. I wasnt prepared for the interview la. haha. and almost everyone was wearing a blazer O.o I think I need to get 1 too. oh rujin!i saw ur frieny Yi Mei! hehe! i just hate interviews mannn...
while i was waiting for my dad, I played with this in the toilet. alot of people were staring at me also. haha but who cares again :P

AUTOMATIC FOAM!
so cute! haha! just put your hand there and.. TADAA!

looks like cheese right?! it made me so hungry so after that I went to secret recipe with dad and sis to eat CHEESE CAKE!! yummy!! =D


I promise I wont go online so often anymore!! cause I have to study study study!! If you guys see my online, scold me kay!! then i'll go offline and study xP wont be updating my blog so often also cause i THINK i will be spending most of the time studying hahaha

4 comments:

okh said...

then no ppl chat with me on facebook edi lo?
T.T
eih~
the last photo very stupid le!!
haha!

sha kah ern said...

hahaha i say oni!!i still online 24 hrs!!stupid?!?!where got!!so cute oH!!!hahahaha :P

Conundrum said...

waaaaaaaaaaaah! you know cello!

*envies*

*wipes air liur*

sha kah ern said...

learnt around 1 year only la! haha! now dun touch anymore! u wan anot? sell to u! xD but u have to open ur legs very big when u're playing O.o