Saturday, March 21, 2009

I came across this article today about a taiwanese artist. he divorced his wife after some scandal regarding his wife and another guy. so sad. and they've actually been together since they were 17 years old! so i guess they've loved each other for about 20 years??!!


This made me realised that people can actually forget the promises that they've made to each other, the happy precious moments they've spent together or how long they've actually been together when they fell in love with another person. sigh. so sad. I was actually waiting for him to come back. I know i'm stupid. haha. from what I see now, he's having the time of his life, so i guess it's impossible and so I gave up. wish u 2 good luck kay =)

Dun worry this wont be another emo post. haha.

i was teaching my brother to write an essay yesterday about his visit with his school to the mini aquarium. He wrote that his favourite fish is bubble fish because "i find it very cute because there is a bubble like thingy outside the fish eyeballs". I didnt understand what he meant by bubble like thingy so i asked him and ..


he said "really one! when you see the bubble fish you'll surely feel like bursting the bubble! " haha! so me n my sis was curious and went to search for bubble fish O.o

we burst out laughing when we saw this!


SO CUTE!! xD I didnt know bubble fish exist until yesterday. haha!



I believe everyone will feel like bursting it with a needle! wakakaka :P


front view! hahahaha! so funny! but ugly also! xD eh yeevonne, go buy this fish and put inside your aquarium so I can find one day and burst the bubble! hahaha! I wonder what's the bubble for? anyone knows?




today is the last day of our one week holiday! so fast! and i think i've studied quite hard? haha! stress stress stress >.<

No comments: