Friday, March 13, 2009

sooo.. I finally have some things to blog about! xD
after class, we went to celebrate vishal's birthday! =)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY VISHAL! stop growing kay! cause you're tall enough haha

the second from the left is vishal! he's a really nice guy!! I like him sooo much! haha! I think everybody loves him too! he's also a maths genius.
oh!oh! and he's TALLLLLL! 192cm O.o



only bought 1 piece of cake! lol



the incomplete group pic >.<>


me and both of the kerS! ker-huei & ker xin. hehe.
ker-huei is the most joyful person i've ever met. you can hear her even u're 10km away?! O.o LOL! you're surely laugh when u hear her laugh xD I like to be around her too cause she makes ppl happy =)
wow ker xin's face is so sharp and thin compared to mine! I think it's time for me to slim down! hahaha! JKJK! If i slim down again i bet ru jin will be the first to scold me :P
lalala. lazy to elaborate on this. haha.

we were asked to pause 1 minute to take the pic +.+



Let bygones be bygones.
Is it that your heart is saturated with dark feelings of pickiness and is that your wish to break one's heart repeatedly?
If you would want to make a bold decision, be the man of you words.
If your're unable to accomplish this simple task,
save your pride and stop lamenting me with your incompetentcy, i wouldnt care.
You have brought me into this predicament,
where a death-knot is formed,as i am on the verge of untying it,
please dont pull the ends tore-tighthened it.

As simple as playing with fire would take down a skyscrapper.
By means of time, the fire evolves into a blazing flame;
forgotten the little spark who created it;
spreads throughout the innocent building that is on the brink of collapsing,
no point of return is to be observed.
Analogous to our situation now,
you have took a deep wrong step,
and the hope for reunion has fly away.
HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYBODY =)

No comments: