Friday, March 20, 2009

today i heard a very disheartening news from my cousin.
A mate of his taken his own life after receiving his SPM result! O.o
SO OMG RIGHT?!
Yes indeed he commited suicide for some disclosed reason.
But the twist is that he scored with flying colors!!
Perhaps due long-term of studying pressure has taken a toll on him?
Making this big decision is really.. almost not possible for an ordinary homosapien eh?
my cousin also said me that uses a microscope when he's doing revision for biology!
but when I was in form 5, I think I hardly touch any microscope before! just memorise everything that was in SUCCESS! hehe!
Well im not writing too much on the deceased now! because i'm afraid that he..er...i dont know. haha.just inviting eerie feelings to myself xD
So a piece of advice to you people, though im a nerd who studies everyday, at least i keep my smile wide (even though i'm with braces now :P -gigi besi haha) and think positive all the time :) haha!
so u ppl dont stress out on studies! take a break once a while, like munch a bar of kit kat stuffs like that! xD
That's also the reason why i'm online again! :P

Just in case you guys miss me! heres a pic of me! muwahahahaha! Do i look COOL?!

1 comment:

Conundrum said...

Depression is a cumulative mental sickness one, won't happen in one-shot. Kesian that guy =( maybe kena pressure from different aspects and planned to stop all these craziness studying after getting good results. At his limit already kot...sad lah