Monday, June 8, 2009

i'm finally done with my a level examinations!!!!!! can't believe it!!!!
and another unbelievable thingy is that I can't believe I actually miss books now! hahahaha!

i know i know slap me! lol. especially those who are still having their exams xD
i'm nerdy wat. wat to do =p
but i'm starting to get bored of my mind right now.

imagine if my uni course only starts in February next year. omg. i'll be covered with moss already. ewww.

today's paper was sooooooooo bad it was brilliant.
and i mean real brilliaannnnttt.

but I didnt study much for that paper. I actually went shopping at Sunway Pyramid on saturday. doesn't sound possible rite. haha. Didnt manage to buy anything >.<

and I sat int he lrt for a whopping 18 stations mannnnn O.O almost fell asleep.


this made me realise how important Vios baby was to me. It's just like when you lose someone only you'll realise how important the person is to you o.o haha

wooo fatty arms that people see people poke :P

decided to drop by and visit steph cause she needs me :P stay strong kay baby steph. she has a usavich toy too! i shall emphasise again that usavich (the thing on top there shaking its butt) is a bunny! not a sausage!! xD

i just wonder why guys dont know how to appreciate good girls like us >.<
when i was experiencing this, u said you felt like kicking his most painful part! haha! so now i feel like doing back to the guy tat hurt you too! lol. we sound so ganas.

nobody to celebrate with me so hung out with cousins after exam at subang. keke



wondering what to do tomorrow.....

maybe i'll go bungee jumping.

2 comments:

Ijin said...

O.o

Ur Uni course start in Feb next year?

What course n wat Uni is tat ?

sha kah ern said...

Ijin??ejin meh?!impossible la!haha!erm anyway..er..not sure going which uni yet xD just most of the uni starts at feb?!o.o