Monday, June 29, 2009

yo people! you guys wont believe what i did the whole day >.<

cause i was having a high fever and a very bad headache this morning, so i was forced to lock myself in the room.

isolating myself from my family =(

quaratined in the lonely quarters of my room.

so lonely and sad.

i had to wear a mask for the whole day which made me feel very uncomfortable and my sister even used dettol to wash every thing that i had contact with =(

cant put the blame on them though. elder sis is currently sitting for a major exam and younger bro and sis still have to attend school.

i went to the clinic but the doctor said i better stay at home for 2 days and see how things go. how do they actually test for the virus H1N1? >.<>

sigh. 2 days at home!!! what should i do?! I've been going out everyday since the last day of my exam.

i've just finished watching a hong kong drama, Just Love 2 and now I have no idea what to do T.T

don't run away when you see me kay! haha! cause i myself believe that i'm free from H1N1 but none of them believe me. lol.

my dad even called the insurance company to ask things like..how much he can claim if his daughter dies of the virus...?? lol. i'm not sure but he really did call the insurance company.
oh mann.....

i really hope i can get well soon!! i wana watch ice age 3 on wednesday!!! haha

No comments: