Thursday, June 11, 2009

WOW!!!!!! it took me AGES and i mean AGES to upload all these pics!! so angry!! i'm bursting!!!BOOM!!!! i've never tried sitting in front the com for so long man! ok endure endure lol. cause this post will be about my birthday =) so i should be happy!

happy birthday to me! happy birthday to me! happy birthday to MEE~~~ happy birthday to me! xD

know why i so perasan have to sing to myself?! cause after i cut the cake only i realised my family forgot to sing birthday song for me!! haha

my birthday cakey! fruit cake! but they not bad la! bluff me that they just bought those normal giant cheese cake but when i open the box it was my favourite fruit cake xD

see that small bottle beside? they're some magic pills that can make my face look not so fatty haha =.=

my family were all busy watching some spider dont know what wig movie on the tv. so they didnt have the mood to celebrate with me cuz the movie more important than me and i have to send the cake to the tv room myself. so pi. lol

see! take picture the eyes still on the tv!!!

look at my cutie dad hiding from the camera. haha. he didnt want to take a picture with me cause he wants to watch tv!! the brother's eyes just cant leave the tv!aiyo my dad so cute la. haha!
enjoying myself while everybody was busy with the tv. lol. oh! and before i blew the candles, my dad already blew all!!!! haha! what la!! tv or daughter more important!

my present from my sis and her bf! so kyottttttttttt! =)

WOW!! look at this!! guess whose behind the roses! knelling down some more! xD


and he was holding a ring!!
the diamond was so shiny and big. I was so touched, i cried, hugged him and so he wore the ring for me. Then,we live happily ever after living under the same roof since this special day.

oh ya, if your ring is bigger than that ring, then i will consider marrying u instead >.<

..............

..........................

...................................



speechless right? haha








it was just my brother behind those roses la!! xD had been living with him for 13 years. noise pollution everyday.
behind the scene. like ah pe only!


I thought I would be lonely during this year's birthday but it turned out to be quite fun! =) I really enjoyed a lot. I didnt know tgi friday had some kind of culture like birthday people have to stand on the chair and everybody sing a birthday song for you and you have to blow the candle on the cake from quite a distance. haha. embarrassing but funny. lol. thanks for everything =)


not forgetting those who wished me at my facebook, sms, blog posts and many different ways la!especially those who are studying overseas but still took the trouble to sms me! haha! thankyou so much people!! love you guys!! muacks muacks muacks! khaiwen! i owe you a movie k! sorreehhhh :P

my mom forgot about my birthday again T.T

4 comments:

elizabeth said...

hey where u bought the fruit cake arrrr .???? it looks dam special wey! and what magic pill weyyy intro introo

sha kah ern said...

haha its from ampang max vellu!know where anot?near petronas1!very yummy!!!no la! actually de pills is for stomachache1!haha!

elizabeth said...

ampang max value???? THERE GOT BAKERY MEH!?!?!? inside max value ar?? nice or not??

sha kah ern said...

got got!inside got sell cakes n stuff 1!at nite u go sum got 20% discount samo!haha!nice nice!!xD