Thursday, November 19, 2009

Have you ever lost more than rm500 in a second?
If you want to experience the pain i'm experiencing now..
throw rm500 into the longkang and you'll know how I feel!
T.T U.U :( =( still got wat sad face to show you guys how sad am I?!
yesterday was a very very very very unlucky until can die that type day for me!
early morning when I just woke up and wanted to take my phone from the desk, I accidentaly stepped on my sis's laptop! my leg hurts so bad but I didnt care and continue to slep! until when I was on the way driving to uni, I received a text msg from my sis asking me did I step on the laptop cause THE SCREEN CRACKED!!!!!!!! AH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I almost knocked a car when i read that msg!!! Y the screen so very the fragile, I'm light as a feather and it just crack like nobody's business! she said when you open the laptop, you'll even see my beautiful foot step on it!! TTTTTTTTTTTTT.TTTTTTTTTTT wthhhh
dont ask my why on earth i put my laptop on the floor because I dont know lalala

and my dad is not gonna pay a single cent for it and i'm so sad and it's gonna cost a bomb and it's more than my 1 month salary and i'm so damn sad because I have lost my hard earned salary so easily and u guys wont know how hard to earn money from a kindergarten including cleaning the kids butt (this is da bian colour! haha!)and i wanted to use the money to buy a new watch and shoes because my watch no more battery but I dowan to change the battery and I wana buy a new one because I have been using the watch since form 4 and I think it's time to buy a new one and I'm so so sad because I can only depend on the clock hanging in front my class everyday but most of the clock are not working and I'm very sad again and yesterday my phone battery died and I couldnt contact my friends for 2 hours and need to hang around uni alone and the trip we planned to go was cancelled because too many ppl are going and I have to run in the rain and it was so cold and I was stucked in the jam for a few minutes on the way back from uni but it's ok because this morning I was stucked for 40 minutes and it wasted my petrol and time and my heart aches and I feel like dying and I dont know why this post has so many ANDS but I dont care because I've lost few hundred bucks in something very stupid and the laptop is wat stupid ferrari and its so hard to find it to replace the cracked one and so damn expensive and I just found out my hand phone screen has a tiny little crack also and whats the point of living when everything is CRACKING!! ok! byebye!!!! i go cry first!!

thanks for reading this if u happen to finish it! haha! and if you guys know any cheap com shop that will give me a cheap price pls contact me! your help is much appreciated! LOL!

on the same day, my elder's sis's laptop was back from repairing if not I wont be typing this.
let me share a wonderful poem with all of you eventho i'm very very sad!
no sleep, no wake up,
no wake up, no step,
no step, no crack,
no crack, no pain,
no pain, no gain,
no gain, no out!
most importantly is....
NO FATS, NO CRACK!! hahaha! xD
ohno so funny!
should i start from no mommy, no me? no me, no buy laptop! haha! so lame!
ok la! so many words already! continue typing nobody wana read already! byebye!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good dispatch and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you for your information.