Saturday, November 7, 2009

ohnooo.. i've abandoned this blog since I started uni. haha! what to do? late 3 weeks have to catch up with a lot of things and create new bonds which I'm definitely not good in :( I cant even remember 10 of my classmates' names. Just like friday morning, when I was in the computer lab, a guy suddenly sat beside me and greeted me good morning. Then I was like.. wow. nottingham ppl are soo friendly :) they actually greet ppl they dont even know. After trying to figure it out for a few minutes only I recalled that kahmen actually described this guy that looks like him. Then only I realised we're from the same class =.= argh I still cant fit in my new uni lar :( sad sad sad.

So I'm just gonna roughly say what I've done during the past 3 weeks. I didnt stay at home and study all day and all night lar. haha. so no life. That's also one of the reasons I chose pharmacy cause I thought it would not be as stressful as medic or dentistry course but it turns out to be VERY STRESSFUL also :(

look at the piles of books I actually have to refer to @.@
all mine ah. I didnt borrow from my sis just to take pic xD

DSC03453

24th Oct
Went to sungai congkak to celebrate baby ningxin's burfday!! er a bit outdated la i know. hehe.

We brought a lot of food! but ended up bringing most of it back. haha.

16231_163064164010_787454010_2799756_5298231_n


16231_163064189010_787454010_2799758_5375207_n

we played wuu laa laa game in the sungai also. haha!
11847_164994204010_787454010_2819089_7612914_n


11847_165021909010_787454010_2819349_1178626_n

30 Oct
went to kenny's-church-friend's house to BBQ!! had a lot of fun playing taboooo and mafia!!
when kenny's group was supposed to guess the word BIOGRAPHY, the guy told kenny " a subject that you've studied" As we all know, kenny is VERY GOOD in biology! and kenny actually answered "3 A's!!" MY GOODNESS!! made me laugh my ass off!! What has 3A's gotta do with the subject? :p haha! dont angry ah kenny! i just find it very hilarious!! xD it made my day actually :)

31st Oct
went back to my primary school, Lai Meng with cousins and junyuen. Ate chicken rice, chit-chat, nothing much to talk about cause by the time we arrived, the carnival already ended. haha. it was the 80th anniversary celebration if i'm not mistaken. but it was nice meeting jun yuen again.

IMG_0492

pic stolen from ezhen's blog.

1st Nov
WOW! time flies when I actually wanted it to pass slowly :( it's a new month again. This means that christmas and new year are around the corner :)

did some studying and suddenly received a call from beloved cousin ejin to help out on her assignment. haha! that's the sneak preview thingy on the previous post.
I know most of you guys find it very funny! haha! but that's art ok :p only ppl that know art will appreciate the pic and my face xD and the water canister xDD
a fun experience :)

IMG_0532i

actually the main point of pouring out the water like this was because ejin wanted to capture the movement of water flowing out la!! ppl kept asking me why am i watering plants in the middle of the jungle =.=

this is ejin's garden btw
IMG_0741i

was drizzling thats why my hair was wet.
IMG_0681 copyiii

blow yi xia hair :p
IMG_0683i



laugh la laugh la!! haha!
IMG_0743copyii

IMG_0701i

finally a pic of me smiling :) wasn't suppose to smile hehe
IMG_0590i

"sao gong"!!
IMG_0756iii


IMG_0755i

and my pay for that day was a buffet dinner in Nikko hotel!! YIPEEE! so yummy! haha!

eh I realised I didnt take any pic with the mighty photographer! so I have to post this pic ejin!! hahaha! with her haiwaiian pants :)
just look at this pic and you'll know how caring she is xD
that's also one of the reason why i love her so muchie!
IMG_0619ii

7th Nov
BBQ againnnn with uni classmates and celebrate my new friend's birthday!
some pics i took from fb!

bbq

bbq4

bbq2

meet my new friend SU YI!! :) she's a super nice fren!! u noe larr.. if u join a class in the middle of the course, still new n fresh haha especially without attending orientation, u'll feel so so lost. but suyi actually made me felt so at homey :)
without her, I wouldnt be who I am today! haha! lol so kua zheong... xD

DSC03431

Today is Steph's birthday too!! happy birthday my sweetie!!
IMG_0168i

this is the nicest pic i can find of you already! haha!
wahh u made me soo hungry :p
no need long long post for you la. 3 words will do la hor? I heart u! <3 haha!

wow this is such a long post but I still have a lot to say xD
I still havent talk about my china trip!!
click here if u wana read more. haha!






neh neh bluff u only la xD I dont even know how to do those click here and the next second u'll fly to another page hyperlink thingy! haha!
since this is such a longgggg post, I suppose i'll only update after 2 weeks again :p
blogging is really time consuming!! lol
tata cuties!

No comments: