Tuesday, November 17, 2009

ohnooo i dont have class today and thought of studying to catch up the 3 weeks which I'm still left behind. haha. Instead, I've been sleeping throughout the whole day!! blame the weather!! :p so cold and nice to sleep! I believe most of you have done this which I did more than 3 times today. haha. I always tell myself that "okie I will just close my eyes for a few minutes and then continue to study" but once you open your eyes, you will realise that you've slept for 1 hour @.@ Watched a very touching movie, Jack in Star Movies that made me cried. Its about a small little boy which his cells divide 4 times faster than normal people. So when he's just 10 years old, he looks like a 40 years old adult! so pity :( go to school also let people laugh! Go download and watch it if you're free :)

oh! and I find this lyrics very true in a I forgot which song,
爱情不是一加一等于二!
true right true right? hehe! you might put a lot of effort in a relationship but it doesnt guarantee it will have a nice ending. this in not an emo post arr! :p

I've sat for ISAT yesterday and all I can say that it was a DISASTER! lol. I always know that my IQ is not very high but I didnt know that it was that lowwwww! I think I could only answer 3 to 5 questions out of 100? :( was seriously ini mini maini mo-ing for the calculations questions. hehe

Find the similarities in this 2 pics!! wahahaha!
DSC03470

SEE! Gucci's hair is growing! haha! so stop saying I abuse my dog or what! xD LOL
DSC03473

okok bai bai! I dont know how to do my report :(

No comments: