Saturday, November 14, 2009

woohoo! I really had a lot of fun this week!
Wednesday after class, went to eat the famous Kajang Sate with Dick and Andrew. It was also my first time seeing a GPS xD so excited when i heard the voice talking and giving us directions. hehe.

At night, dragged by Dickson to watch The Mist Hunt catwalk competition in Mist Club. I dont look nice in all the pics because SOMEBODY said nobody will look at me SO.. I didnt need to make up and SO... I really didnt!! haha! ARGH!! who go club never make up 1 worrrr :(

the camera shy Dick and half GPS Andrew. I really need to change my blog skin!
IMG_1729i

I'm the third party!! yeahhhh!
IMG_1730i

Ning xin!! u look like a pregnant lady here! haha! sry baby! xD
IMG_1735i


IMG_1736i

If my baby takes part in this competition sure win!! xD (with 5 inches of heels lar)
IMG_1738i

A new pose to hide my TRIPLE chin.
IMG_1739i

cheerssss~
IMG_1740i

voting voting..
IMG_1753i


IMG_1755i

the participants
IMG_1771i

he looks like a pity little doggie beside the road. haha!
IMG_1777i

:) I likey them!
IMG_1780i


His face so red o.O
IMG_1781i

:p
IMG_1784i

HAHAHAHAH picture of the day!! ningxin baby was begging me to delete!! but I said NO NO NO!
IMG_1785i

the crowd.
IMG_1790i


IMG_1804i

My cute dancing move which nobody knows how to appreciate! haha! Everybody kept asking me to stop dancing cause it was way too funny =.= they thought their shuffle very geng wor LOL
Dick taught me a new dancing move that night which was putting ur hands on ur head and start smelling ur armpitssss!! WAHAHAHAH!! try it now! and my sis had a better suggestion which was also putting your hands on your head but smelling the armpit of the person opposite you! So it's like 2 people smelling each other's armpits!!
IMG_1808i

my always loving baby ningxin!
IMG_1809i

My ex baby and current baby!! hahaha!
IMG_1810i

OH OH! and we saw this car parked outside the club. So special right?! who actually have the guts to print ur pic on the door of ur car?! I hope the owner of this car wont see this. LOL
1 more thing!! when we went to sing k on friday night we saw this car again!! haha!
IMG_1813i

Slept at 3++ am, woke up at 7+++ am and attended class until 5pm which was really really the super exhausting!! I looked like a walking zombie that day, hair sticking out in different directions, eye bags as big as my butt! LOL! but who cares la! xD
Most importantly is I had fun :)

I must clarify that I dont go club so often la. lol. this is only the 3rd time i went to a club and everytime I go there's a reason behind it! :p
1st time - curious about how a club looks like. haha! so everybody must have their first time right?
2nd time - sat luin so baby ningxin asked me to tag along with her to hunt for yummy guys!! but ended up no guys ask for my number also LOL most of them also not my cup of tea so nvmmm~ I dont want you, you dont want me!! :p
3rd time - wanted to see models and cat walks so that I can learn from them to improve myself xD lameeeee

Friday evening, another favourite baby of mine, ejin texted me and asked whether I wanted to go sing k. As you know singing k at night is very the expensive lorrr. so our plan went on and off, on and off, on and off untill 12am when I was about to sleep, sis's BF finally found a very cheap place to sing k! LOL! sorry ah baby ningxin we went without u but promise to go with u again after u come back from Hong Kong if i get a BIG BIG souvenir k! :)

SO off we headed to SS2, a place called Fun Box i think. Sang from 1++am to 4++am and I actually reached home at 5am!! wahhh my maid also woke up already!! LOL! but something unhappy happened that affected our mood a little but who cares again! cause I'm lazy to explain over here! haha!

closing his eyes and enjoying my lovely singing!!
my hump! my hump my hump my hump! LOL!
DSC03461

A pic of muaaaa and ejin in the middle of the road at 4++am in SS2!! so blur! photographer with lousy skills!! hahaha!
DSC03462

woke up at 12pm the next day and went shopping at Bangsar with uni friends!! too busy hunting for clothes and have no time to take pic! hehe! weeee~ I bought 2 dresses so did su yi! we promised to come back another time cause we still have too much to buy! hehe!

ok lar i am SO SO SO the very sleepy and tired. I havent been sleeping well for this whole week. I really dont want to be like a nerd as I used to be! hehe! we must enjoy life right?!
Tomorrow my baby ningxin will be leaving to Hong Kong so have a safe journey and miss me ya!! XOXOXOXOXO

oopss i forgot to update about steph's birthday celebration!! next time lar! hehe! actually now theres facebook and we can get most of the updates from there so why do we still need to blog? cause we are too freeeee! hehehe!

No comments: