Saturday, February 6, 2010

AH!!!!!! so damn frust of my stupid dumb dumb report! because I've went back early for lab the other day and I have no idea how to do this report!!

nowadays very lazy to update blog dy lor.
since nobody wants to read also hor? xD
and I've been busying uploading pics in facebook so very the sien.

nvm la. I want to help the nation.
So i'll teach you guys some first aid tips =)

nah. this is how you wrap yourself with the cloth when you injured yourself.
03022010919

look and see how to wrap yourself! you expect me to list out the steps meh?!
LOL!! so action hor! blame the report that spoilt my mood :p
1st aid

CPR!!
very easy like drinking water.
First, clear their nostrils with your small pinky finger to make sure nothing is blocking the airway, then kiss the patient passionately.
French kiss and suck their tongue if you have extra time.
03022010957

Second, listen whether they say they love you a not.
if they did, continue the steps.
if they dont .....
03022010958

molest their BREAST!! up down left right any ways you want!
03022010959

we asked the first aider a very funny question.
"what if the person that we are doing cpr has big boobbbbs! can she feel the pressure?"
kakakaka!
dont want to tell you the answer! :p



the next thing we learnt is..
what to do when someone is choking.
the most important thing is.. you must have HAMSAP hands like winnie!
03022010979

pull up their shirt and punch their stomach.
seems like hthe guy is saying " OI! WINNIE! STOP IT STOP IT!"
03022010980

what you do when your baby is choking.
this one use common sense also can.
put them upside down and shake as hard as you can.
03022010969

omg. haha! just kidding la ok. dont follow my steps. later anything happened i'll have to be responsible. hehe!

i'm the KING!! this is one of the ways you carry people that are half conscious I guess?
from their expression, I can know that they are trying to say " why SO LIGHT!!" heehehehe
so I must gain more weight during CNY!
make my triple chin to quadruple chin!!
03022010942

I must say that, Nottingham is just soooo beautiful =)
DSC04074

Sat for my ielts yesterday. I couldnt concentrate cause something BAD BAD BAD happened on the previous night! argh! so angry!! see if I have the mood only i'll update about it! =D

continue with the most stupid report in the world.......
=(
I really wonder when can I finish all my work with facebook by my side? aiks.

btw, HAPPY BIRTHDAY DICKSON!! hope you like our present!
hemm should I update about dickson's birthday celebration?

3 comments:

win said...

ehhhh need to pay one u noe use my hamsap hand pic!XD
ure indeed very light!almost break my arms!haha delete ur fb then u can fin ur report asap!!

jillyjelly said...

hahaha...i love ur fantasy on performing CPR..!!! the victim straight away become conscious after ur CPR!!!..=)

sha kah ern said...

win - hahaha! pay how much oh ur hand?! rm 2 ar?! :p delete fb!? KENOT!! kill me oso better! haha!

jilly jelly - JILLLL!!!!! haha! so happy to see u here =) u love my CPR? ok i do it on u next time =D