Friday, February 26, 2010

oh my blog is sooo dead!
I'm sooooooo exhausted. and I really mean it!
Have been attending orientation everyday for the first week. every morning, wakes up around 6am and reach home around 12++am! o.o
I havent been seeing my brother for 5 days already! haha.
didnt have a chance to rest properly since I came back from Taiwan.

orientation was fun.. I guess. lol. but very dirty! there's still 1 more week of orientation to go. Seniors kept telling us to enjoy to the fullest during these 2 weeks because after that, we will start stressing about studies o.o so scary.

Now I know how much IMU seniors love their juniors.
see what have they done to us.

my whole body especially my hair was covered with margerine+ink+ i dont know what ingredient they added into a bucket !! STINKS TO THE MAX!!!! o.o

DSC04149

if u think that's bad, try to take a look of my back view!!
AHHHHH!! damn geli lor! i have to walk around in this condition!
everybody was like staring and keeping a distance from me. only members from my group kena so badly cause we were the last group to arrive at the station and so they tried to poured everything on us! =(((

DSC04150

it's like I have fallen into a shit pool right? lol.
guess how many times did I wash my stupid hair?!?

during the wet ice breakers on tuesday night, was covered with flour+egg+margerine+sos.
I washed twice. too sleepy dy lazy to wash.

this time... 7 times!! but my hair still smells like SHIT!! =(
my hair is not even my hair now. Get what I mean? means like when I touch my hair, I couldnt feel anything! LOL! but hair dont have any touch receptors also right? =D

we also did things like passing eggs with legs and put it into ur friend's mouth! lol.

my friend, Cho Ven.
Our faces and hands were drawn with inks too.
Face very important leh! I cleaned mine immediately after that station. Have to use face to earn a living samo! haha! jk! :p
DSC04151

This is Jarita! a very cute and nice girl.
DSC04152

we were the only 2 gals that kena from them. Others said skin sensitive then got away already! =( I'm so stupid! I said I have back problems and they said there's nothing to do with hair! lol!

DSC04153

Faster went to Yvonne's (which is another friend I've known in my orientation group) house to clean up before leaving! SOOO sad la. I have sun burns too!! yer!! so dark again! my whole body so red now! YER YER YER! bu shuang dy! i so hard everyday apply whitening cream and SKII!! now all effort wasted!! =(

a pic of yj, me and evoney. didnt get to celebrate cny with them this year =(
DSC04148

really need to get some rest man. headache headache. head is spinning around like marry go round. wondering shud I go to this sunday's orientation?
byebyebyebye!

4 comments:

Mandy said...

hey kah ern!
haha so now it's your orientation huh! enjoy xD
your shirt still can wear or not after washing? lol! my orientation few months back was nothing better than yours lor. and i kena teruk teruk by seniors too. hmm, don't they love us. became dough after that, same case ler, but i nv wash my hair til 7 times la. haha.
anyway, good luck for dentistry!

sha kah ern said...

wah!! u leave comment in my blog ar?! so nan de! haha! yeaaa! they kena us like nobody's business rite?! lol. i bet the stain will still be on my shirt! kelian my maid!! i asked her to soak the shirt in soap water for 2 days!! so dirty!! my hair not smooth dy la!!! LOL! hope i can enjoy dentistry just like u! =D

win said...

LOL post dancing pic up here!!:P

sha kah ern said...

got video only!! haha! kenot simply post! will nose bleed :p