Thursday, February 11, 2010

Just about to sleep and suddenly...
winnie ting ling ing sent me this video!!
damn touching la =((
just watched for 1 second and it already made me cried like nobody's business! haha!
yerr!! y u all kept making me cry la! xD
but I really appreciate it ah WINNIE!!
winnie just slept for 4 hours last night just to make this video for me!!! =))))
where to find such a sweetie pie like her? haha!
wait your birthday! i sure play piano and guitar for u k!

YER!!i must upload this video before i fly to taiwan!
if not i whole night wont sleep!! i go drink coffee first! hehe!

fyi, i'm flying to taiwan tommorrow afternoon! everybody must miss me kay!
don't think i'm able to access facebook over there =(
so sad! without facebook, i'll feel so outdated!

ok la! I must stop crying and recover to the LAME ME!! hehe!
today when I went to the petrol station with my elder and younger sis, I was sitting in the car while both of them were outside of the car.
Then this 38 worker so hiao come and talk to my two sisS.
he asked them " kamu dua sisters kah?"
then my sisters nodded.
and then stared at me and said "itu mother kamu ar?"

WALAOEH!! got so old a not! o.o =.= """""""
I can tell that he needs a specs.

btw, HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR EVERYBODY!! =)

1 comment:

win said...

walaoo ehhh MOTHERRR!!!!xD love tat worker!!!haha
ngaidi 3am!!!!i Zzzz d tat time!!need or not?
ok so sleepy now!