Tuesday, November 9, 2010

OMG! i just realised my previous post is the 200th post!!
happy 200th bloggie! :)
didnt expect this blog can last so long! hehe!

PLEASE BE AWARE THAT.
TOMORROW. WILL. BE. THE. DAY.

THE DAY.

THAT. I'M GONNA.

BURN.



ALL MY NOTES!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahaha!

5 papers down!! 1 more to go!!!! cant wait seriously!
yesterday was the worst night ever.
slept at 12++am and have to force myself to wake up at 4am to study till 8.30am to sit for my paper!

WHY? because of inconsiderate uni like mine quarantine us for 4 hours the previous day!!

sien. tomorrow another 4 hours =.=

sometimes I prefer just go in and sit for the tutt tutt exam rather than locking us in a room and torture us! O.O

I realised that the dark circles around my eyes will be reaching my nose in no time. no time.

Maid went back today :(
but she'll be back in 1 month time :)
shit. how am I going to survive without a maid?
hahaha.

that was just a joke ok! I can do house chores and fry eggs myself!
but guess u'll see me with ugly clothes for 1 month cause i'm just gonna wear clothes that can just throw in the washing machine! keke!

shud I sleep or dont sleep now? :/
I'm so HOT! as in my body is burning.
lack of sleep and water I guess.
Havent been drinking much water cause I dont want to go the toilet! >.<

1 comment:

Mr BRA said...

WAHH!!Still got time to blog huh!!Go sleep la!!LOL!!!