Friday, December 31, 2010

ELooo people! Long time no see! hehe! I have so much to update but dont know where to start with.

It's new year eve today. but I'm sitting in the tv room blogging myself with the TV on :(

younger sis having party outside.
elder sis went out.
brother and dad fell asleep :(
as well as Gucci.

but it's ok! at least I had fun with my siblings before this!

just gonna post up some pics tat I like since I've posted all in FB! :)

woke up so damn early man! and I have to drive all the way to Shah Alam. and maybe I was too used to snatching iphones? lol. we were snatching for the bike too when they just open the gate! hehe!
IMG_0701

Really love the place. full with super pretty plants?
IMG_0713

IMG_0718

IMG_0732

the snow house! damnnnnnnnnn cold. wah my bro so yong sui over here! :p
IMG_0781

lol lol
IMG_0795


IMG_0811

this reminds me of ah winnie leh! hehe. we used to do this.
IMG_0813

O.O guess they were angry tat it was too far. hehe.
IMG_0839

picture of the day!!! xD
sis thinks her arimpit is smelly but bro thinks otherwise! hohohohoho!!
IMG_0842

The best part was people were looking at us!! :D but we still did it.
IMG_0843

What can I say about this trip? hemmm. Words couldnt express how much fun we had together.
We were finding a time that 4 of us could be free. but it seems to be so hard. younger sis finished spm in the mid of Dec. Then my brother started attending camps for the next few weeks. Then I went to trips with my friends too. Finally TODAY! which is also the last day of 2010! we finally found time for each other.

Our initial plan was to go to Lost World of Tambun in Ipoh, but too far :( then we changed to Sunway Lagoon. but we find the entrance ticket is a bit too exp. especially when we have to always times 4. lol. and I remember spending most of the time queueing the last time I went.

At last, it was the agriculture park in Shah Alam. I must say that it's the perfect place to hang out with your family. It would be better if all of your family members know how to cycle! hehe!

My parents are really very busy people. But I am lucky enough to have so many siblings beside me. I couldnt imagine how lonely would a only child be :( thats why I wana give birth to 4 babies in the future. I hope I really can!! hehe!

hemm. Recalling what have I did for the past 12 months.
- Making the most important decision in my life. Shifted from Nottingham to IMU. Regrets? more or less sure got 1 larrr. lol.

- Going through the toughest exam in my life.

- Making sacrifices and handling issues about friends.

- Endure what IMU have done to me. lol. argh.

- dyed my hair twice xD

brain a bit jam now. will add on if I remember anything! :)

so.. HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYBODY!! I hope it will be a great year ahead for all of us! :)

IMG_0846
I love all of u ya!! hehe! eventho i'm not sure who is reading this! hehe.

p.s. why guys cant aim properly while pee-ing?! and why cant they flush the toilet? LOL! I just saw bubbles (wee wee) in my toilet bowl and stains of wee wee again around the toilet bowl. oh man . . . . . haha. I believe it was done by one of my sis's guy frennnny.

but.. one of her friend. is. so. quite. leng. chai! hehehe! *shy* too bad he's just a xiao didi. lol.

4 comments:

FRIEND said...

Errrrr.....U forgot to mention about me ahh!! ARGH!!! I'm not significant enough izit? Hahaha! Glad u had fun la! Wish I cn b there.

sha kah ern said...

i knew u would say tat!! hahahaha! i purposely 1!!! :p my christmas card!! give me give me! i wana display in my room! hehe! it's ok! ur soul was there! xD

Elizabeth said...

yoooo! happy new year!!!! wow ur sisters and you are soooooo skinnyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!

sha kah ern said...

eli - happy new year elizabeth yeoooooo! :D so how r u doing over there? :) yea! they are even skinnier than me! haha