Thursday, April 2, 2009

YO PEEPS!! haha! i'm back! actually i'm half back .... cuz i still have 3 more papers to go!

stresss stress! i always have pre-exam stress!

last year I didnt have the appetite to eat and felt like puking my brains out..
so this time the syndroms of my pre-exam stress is eating non stop!!
seriously, i've been eating for almost every second and i've gained like 2 kg? same goes to my eye bags too! my cheeks are growing horizontally also which I dont know why! haha! sometimes I really wonder what's the point of learning stuff like integration, differentiation blablabla... will we be using it in our daily life?! like, would you go to the market and buy an egg and differentiate its maximum point or something? haha! and why plants are green. cause they reflect red and blue light so they are green?! green then green la aiyo. sigh. few more months to go. and I need a hair cut since yeejin and yeevonne are busy having haircuts these days. lol

oh oh! and 2 days ago it was Yi Lee's birthday!! sry! but still..


HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY YI LEE!! =)
(i know green is your favourite colour)

hemm i've known her for 7 years! but we've never been in the same class before right? so sad =( The first time we met was during moral class right? haha! I had no one to sit with so terpaksa sit with her :P she's some one who loves to smile! I think i've only seen her crying once! haha! during form 1 when she had a very bad headache. haha yi lee still remember anot! xD she's 38 and lovessssss bullying us!! xD but i just love to be around her! still remember all our choir practices together?! and i still remember you favourite pranks are opening our skirt zip and taking things from our pocket without us realising!! haha! oh no!! i just miss those times! she's very tall and skinny and her writing is (almost) as nice as mine! haha! the first time we hugged was during the salam mesra form 5 thingy right? haha! and I was crying so hard T.T i'm in the middle of having trials but i still write something short for you so can u feel how much I LOVE YOU?! haha! just wana tell you you've been a great friend all these while! =) eventhough you're so far from me now... but i can still always feel ur presence? LOL! y sound so eerie? haha! eh eh try leave long hair and find a ang mo bf! haha! muacks!!


this is yi lee! trying to say hellooooo to everybody i guess. lol! dont get mad k when u c this pic! haha!


yi lee after saying helllo xD xD

I MISS YOU =) take care!

No comments: