Monday, September 14, 2009

Guess where did I go this time? :)
I just cant spend a single second at home. haha. So I'll think of doing different things before uni starts. I'm already bored of watching movie and shopping.
my dad is complaining on the amount of time I've spent outside.
tsk tsk.

IMG_0993i

too free so I went to fly..




KITE!! xD
ahh cant remember whens the last time I've played this.
what an ugly pose of me playing kite haha
IMG_0995i

This is my favourite picture :)
Look how happy am I when my kite is finally flying up up up!!
Weee~

IMG_0998i

run run run!!
IMG_1002i

so lucky for me to meet a super kind hearted indian guy that taught me to tie and fly the kite :)
IMG_1004i

I dont know the name of this place but it's near a highway.
I'm going for the second time to try with a lighter kite.
This time, i'm gona bring food and drinks so i can have a picnic over there!
sounds great right? xD
frensy oh frensy, who wana join me can tell me k :)

where-got-ghost

Watched this movie with sis the other night. haha.
so what can I say about this movie?
hemm. My eyes were filled with tears while watching. I'm not so sure whether I laughed till I cried or I was too scared xD There are seriously some scenes that made me shout out loud. lol.
but it's nice! go watch it :)

btw, happy birthday alexander chin & andrew's sis! hehe!
I've already gave you the best birthday present on time hor alex? xD

No comments: