Thursday, September 3, 2009

Wow my life is so meaningless now. Every morning wake up and go kindergarten blablabla lalala lololo. Now I totally understand why adults always say that the time when we're studying is the best time of our life. So i decided to study until PhD so I wont be coming out to work that soon! haha! doing the same thing everyday really kills man. but say only la! think wana study phD so easy meh!! xD degree also make people struggle la!

waiting for ejin to cut her hair at ts
DSC03093

she pierced her ear again. haha
DSC03106

Watched Imagine That with ningxin, foongyee and steph at MV the next day. Not bad la the movie. haha! Ningxin came over to visit gucci after that. I think ningxin's smell wasnt familiar to gucci so she kept moving and shaking like a caterpillar when nx carried her, licking and biting her too!

baby ningxin looks so cute here!! haha!
IMG_0967i

IMG_0969i

IMG_0966i

must check out ningxin's blog for gucci's pics!! cute dao speechless man! haha! xD

I'm so sad!! Today I went to an interview with foongyee. It's like a erm... agency finding for promoter for events or I dont know la. When I asked him isit true that you guys dont hire girls with braces and he smile smile smile wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh means what oh!!!!!!


Cute girls with braces (+2 holes) cannot serve customers la isit!! xD suan la suan la! Looks so important meh! I dont want to work for you also! :p

No comments: