Saturday, September 26, 2009

It seems like it was just yesterday since I last met rujin :(
but i just sent her off yesterday lar. haha.
our last farewell with rujin at kaki corner. oops sry yifen.

IMG_1056i

and ningxin baby too xD have to change my template soon
IMG_1057i


IMG_1058i

Woke up super early yesterday.
Picked up ningxin baby and headed to dickson's house.
stole a big big pillow from dick's house to sleep in the car. lol
waited for andrew to arrive and off we go to klia.

IMG_1073i

wanted to give rujin a surprise cause we texted her and told her we couldnt make it but she didnt check her phone so failed -.- xD

spot rujin in this pic!
IMG_1060i

we were shivering. I'll be looking very horrible in the pics below with my half asleep face. I thought most of them will be looking very sleepy like me but all of them looked brilliant and even have time to spike up their hair or wear contacts lenses. haha
IMG_1063i

me and baby ningxin sat at the sofa behind spotting for stewardess and pilots and commented on each of them. haha. I always wanted to become a stewardess because it's very cool to pull ur luggage with ur head lift up high in a group and everybody staring at me :)

IMG_1065i


IMG_1064i

arton and qi kit.
IMG_1067i

joshua.
IMG_1069i

rujin crying before leaving with her striking pink luggage :( so heart pain to see her cry while saying goodbye to everyone T.T
I didnt cry but my heart was crying at that moment lor.
IMG_1071i


goodbye my friend. take care kay! I promise I'll think of you once in awhile! hehehe
I'll miss you very very much! xoxo
oh,forgot to mention jamie flew off with rujin too. good luck jamie :)
IMG_1072i

the dangerous driver which looks like he has put on eyeliner in this pic xD
IMG_1076i

Guess what is he doing?
IMG_1074i

We were playing with Andrew's harmonica on the way home! :)
IMG_1078i


IMG_1077i

went to old town to have breakfast and the rest of the day was seriously very very bad for me due to certain reasons which i dont wish to disclose right here :( hehe
but a BIG thank you to the one that brighten my day

my friends are leaving me one by one. next will be andrew tan leaving tonight! T.T
big big sigh with a big big sad face :(

No comments: