Thursday, September 10, 2009

hey people!! look what I've got here?! 2 tickets to a special screening of The Ugly Truth! and it's for bloggers!!

DSC03168

Know how did I get it? Nuff nang informed me that i have 1k in my account so I get this free tickets!! woo hoo! hehe

yer so lame la. who will believe? Dickson icecream head got it from his friend which is a blogger and invited me to watch lor. hehe. my account has only rm3++ for 1 year. big sigh.

but it's still cool to watch the movie before it's shown in the cinema :)
it's also my very first time watching a movie in cathay cineplexes! thanks dickson!

I must say that this is a FANTASTIC movie!! go watch it or else you'll regret! especially girls! It tells you what guys actually think and what you should do and should not do when you want a guy to fall for you! I was laughing my ass off throughout the whole movie. Rating : 9/10! :)
sometimes, the truth is really ugly.

Met a lot of bloggers there! Almost each of them were holding a dlsr or dslr or drls. I dont know which one. hehe. Nigel said if i blog about the movie and if nuffnang so randomly read my blog and they'll give me more free tickets? is it true? haha. nuffnang!! i'm blogging about the movie!!



I've been missing in action for 1 week and here are some little things that I've done.

Brought Gucci for grooming. Then I saw this black brown thingy in a box with another bigger size dog licking it. My sister thought it was food but when we had a closer look, it was a small little puppy!!

so cute lar the way it sleeps. I kept shaking and kicking the box xD to wake him up but he just kept turning left and right, cant even manage to open his small little eyes. Guess it's a newborn puppy :)

DSC03122


I bought this in time square for rm15 only! my sis said it's ugly like a table cloth. really so bad mea?

DSC03123

my mickey mouse watch isnt working anymore :( i've been wearing this since form 4. "Be My Valentine" is written on the watch and people will always ask " hehe boyfriend give one lehhh! " then i'll answer =.="" "mom la"

DSC03171


Celebrated yeevonne's dad's birthday. So many flying balloons!! :) she bought the balloon for rm17 but you can pump helium gas in it when you want to use it again.

DSC03145

Went to look out point at 11pm++ just to drink a cup of teh. The night view was superb that day.
my cute little mole looks so obvious in the pic. haha. I have friends that have known me for 3 years and never realise that I have a cutie mole near my right eye! haha! It can be seen or unseen at times.

DSC03147

Ate a super big size strawberry! My dad asked me to share a strawberry with my sis and I was like..HUH strawberry also need to share?? then when i look at it! WOW!! so humongous. rm2 per strawberry! my 1 year nuffnang money can only buy one! haha

DSC03165


No comments: