Monday, September 21, 2009

I believe you guys should have saw all the pics infacebook so i'm just gonna blog a bit bit bit about Kevin's and Ru Jin's farewell party. Everything went well and i'm missing them already :(
One of my favourite pic taken by bryan!

Ru Jin! you still have 4 days left in Malaysia and we must rock the world upside down kay!! haha!
kev1


Kevin :( flew away this morning. Knew him since primary. he has always been a very good friend. I'll take care of ru jin this few days but I dont think you read my blog also! haha!
kev


Dickson and andrew! thankyou dickson for the ride to nottingham and IMU :) and ur mom too for the consultation. not forgetting the WU LALA game you taught us! haha! it was very very fun!! xD Those who lost was asked to drink a cup of soft drink and wasnt allowed to go to the toilet to do ur business.

I drank the most I guess and so.... I pee in my pants! xD I only told ningxin and yeevonne if not everybody will be busy finding a wet spot on my pants!! hahaha

d

Some lovely tarts made by arton aka jason aka theng. lol

kk

38 foongyee and ningxin.
aa

Then, dropby at Chun Soon's house for his farewell party. He's leaving to Bath,UK also. Ru jin go make friends with him la! haha!

Why is the whole world flying to UK? haha.

Was greeted by his 2 big dogs, er.. whats their name ard? kiki and lala? or rocky?

Kerhuei, chun soon and mah look so cute with their cute pose xD
cs

Went back to hometown for cousin's open house on Sunday.

Played with my favourite baby! He's growing so fast just like my Gucci.
DSC03211

I have 3 more weddings to attend! yeah yeah yeah!! hehe

sorry Jaz! couldnt make it to your Raya open hse. I very wanted to go 1 lor ok!! haha! nobody believe me :p I'm still keeping the crazy video we recorded last year. haha

No comments: