Monday, December 21, 2009

another sneak peak!! hahaha!
cause i'm too lazy to update my blog!
check out my pictures in facebook if you're interested in my life! lol.

oh! and I caught the flower when the bride threw it at us! haha!
so lucky right?
Most of you will imagine me running around just to snatch the flower right?! NOO!! you're wrong!! I just stood there and it just fell right into my hands! haha!
so i'm next in line to get married!! WOO HOO!! who wana come? xD
but I still dont know who to marry yet. hehe!

IMG_2426

very very stress can die man. should i transfer to monash? lol. too rich hor keet changing uni! xD what to do. my mom wants me to become a doctor, dad prefers me to become a pharmacist.
T.T
how to know what my hearts wan? dig it out and see?

ohno ohno christmas is coming and I dont have any plan!! so sad.
maybe i should just sleep early and act like it's just an ordinary day? lol.
i remember few years back when I was still an innocent little girl (eventho now also innocent lar, i mean more more innocent) haha! I dont go out late and my siblings and I couldnt wait till 12am so we sang the merry christmas song together and slept around 11++pm. all act healthy. lol.
sooo cute.
lalala.

2 comments:

desmondChua said...

hmm... i thing i told u everthing in msn jor la!!
not gonna repeat here again! =P

so... stay or leave? HAHA
i think u most prob go for the second one. alrite.. take care la !!

sha kah ern said...

u told me everything ard?? when! i forgot everything d! can u repeat? haha!

I dunoo lerrrrrrrrrr T.T i hate making decisions!! :(