Thursday, December 24, 2009

sooo.. guess how did evoney and I spend our christmas eve? xD

TADAAA!! this is not another SNEAK PEAK!! haha!
cause I'm lazy to elaborate what we did over here! LOL!
small little hint. evoney kept saying "yerrrr.. I feel so cheappp!" hahahaha!
happy guessing! :)

IMG_2484

pre-christmas dinner with family before mom flew off again.....
IMG_2500

sun glasses again xD
IMG_2503

brother ate a chilli and cried!! haha! dai seiiiiii
IMG_2507

younger sis "chao kan"!
IMG_2522

happy mom with not so happy dad but forced to do peace sign xD
IMG_2511

-.-
IMG_2504

loveee shaped watermelon
IMG_2518

Merry Christmas everybody!!! :)
24122009588

YATA! I'm going to watch Avatar tar tar tar tar later!
btw, I miss TAR college..

2 comments:

desmondChua said...

i know i know!!
u know what i know?

sha kah ern said...

I dont know what you know!! tell me tell me!! xD