Thursday, December 10, 2009

This is a post that should have been posted a few months back. lol. but suddenly these little pikuS came into my mind and so I've decided to talk about them :)

As you know, I worked for 2 months plus as an assistant teacher in this kindergarten near my house. During the working period, there were many ups n downs, in n out, left n right, south n north, east n west.......
This was my first ever part time job and I'm already tired of being ordered around by people, to do unwilling things like wipe piku. lol. but actually next time I also have to wipe for my baby so nevermind ba! consider it a form of training xD So, I must study hard and become a BIG BOSS in the future :)

forgotten her name. hehe. chloe? 4 years old.
DSC02814

my favourite student! Douglas!! the name also yeng-er than everyone. but he stopped coming to class after the pandemic H1N1 :( his parents were too worried. He's a super super cute little kid. likes to touch my butt and kena whack by teacher for doing that. haha. future sex maniac! xD
DSC02813

wa. my teeth holes all so obvious.
DSC02812

yor. my baby next time must be as cute as him!! haha!
DSC02811

chun-li? lol
DSC02807

mini size of ezen. haha.
DSC03193

another super cute kid. Ryan. 5 years old. very good in hip-hop and singing. He taught me to sing a song "ba la pi la pu li be" :)
he always asks the whole class " who like teacher kah ern raise up your hand? " then, he'll be the first one to raise up! haha! darn cute!
very happy 1 lor if those small kids can remember my name xD shuang-nya!!
DSC03192

he said he wants to marry the small girl behind when he grows up! haha! tsk tsk tsk! kids nowadays! so matured already! during our generation, I think we only know how eat, play, shit and sleep. haha! and dig nose.
DSC03194


DSC03118

meet Benny Ban!! his fringe super duper hyper ultra cute lor! haha! the ideal fringe length our secondary principal always wanted us to cut. half of your forehead =.=
but nobody follow her rules :p
he asked him mom to change his name to Ben 10. haha. fyi, it's a cartoon character if you guys are too mature and dont watch cartoons. xD
DSC02919

korean girl. Kim Gae Hyung?? forgotten man. hehe.
DSC02918

I asked "who wants to take photo!"
then 2 rushed here.
DSC02923

more and more came.
DSC02925

sadly, cant fit....
DSC02927

so I back off. lol.
DSC02921


DSC02920


DSC02901

DSC02902

their swimming class.
DSC03242

and the last pic I took in the kindergarten.
DSC03243

It's kinda sad because I suddenly leave the kindergarten and joined Nottingham. Didnt even have the chance to say a proper goodbye to all of them :(
and.. I didnt collect my last month pay! haha! but I'm gonna do that soon cause i'm soooo broke!


I miss them:(

another week more and sem 1 will come to an end!! so fast! O.O

i finally watched New Moon!! with yv and stephy!
we were like "woo-ing" "ahhh-ing" while watching especially the part where jacob and bella almost KISSSED!!! and edward called!! what la!! buat kecoh! LOL
I really dont understand WHY...... WHY.....
tell me WHY!!
HOW can jacob be SO CUTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE and bella not want HIM!?!?! hahaha!
nvm. good also. bella dont want, me, bella-wanna-be shall take him! xD xD xD
my little wolfie xD

3 comments:

Unknown said...

haha. finally admitted u are BELLA-WANNA-BE !!!

Anonymous said...

order tramadol online cod tramadol hcl drug class - tramadol 100mg side effects

Anonymous said...

phentermine overnight buy phentermine k 29 - phentermine grinding teeth